N&A 9.

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

"So you're saying...."

"Yes..." Nuha yelled up at the ceiling of Ayat's room "he's the same guy, he said he'll find me, he did and now o don't. know. what. to. dooo" she screamed

"First of all sh..." Ayat whispered massaging her temples.

"Second" she paused "so what?"

"So what?!" Nuha shouted.

"I mean what can you do about it now?" Ayat asked shrugging her shoulders. 

"Leave the job" Nuha suggested but shook her head seeing Ayat's long bored stare.

"Okay that's not a good idea, but what do I do" she groaned falling beside Ayat on her bed.

"How about you ignore what said and live your life how you were before finding out he's a stalker" Ayat suggested.

"How does one live normally knowing they have a stalker?" Nuha asked rolling her eyes.

"He's not a - I'm stalking you so I could kill you - kind of stalker. He just found out where you worked and....." Ayat stopped mid sentence and nodded her head

"yeah leave the job, you and I both can leave our stupid bosses and move to bora bora with Mihrimah. How's that?"

"Sounds delicious but we'll soon go broke"

"Damn it" Ayat cursed punching the mattress.

"Tell meee what do I do?" Nuha drawled.

"If i had any good expectations from men I would tell you" Ayat deadpanned and Nuha fell silent at her remark.

Dark times they were.

"But if you think from my point of view..." Nuha till tested the water because she desperately needed an advice.

Ayat sighed deeply before pulling Nuha to herself.

"I honestly don't know" she said making Nuha's hopefully raised eyebrows to fall back down and slam a pillow in Ayat's face.

"Ow" Ayat moaned in pain as the wound on her head ached and Nuha's eyes widened.

"Sorry" Nuha said hugging her friend who was clutching her head for dear life.

"Nuha" Ayat whined but it was replaced by a groan that left the black haired woman's lips as she felt her arm being punched.