S&A 8.

I'm back with them. 😁😚 Also just want to add it here. I edited the chapters of orphic so if you want to read the edited version go check them out. Afeerah's dress ^^

The soft breeze escaped the clutches of her baby blue curtains fanning the black threads of silk making them caress her cheeks in utter adoration. Pink surfaced on her cheeks as the cold wind touched her skin. Her green eyes lines with eyeliner gazed back at her in the mirror. Lips marked with nude pink lipstick and stretched in a beautiful smile.

Afeerah stood infront of the mirror getting ready for the day. Today she was going to her future bhabi's house to fix the date for her brother's wedding. Dressed in a beautiful green anarkali she looked like the epitome of beauty. She scrunched her nose while putting on some blush.

Wearing her wedding ring and a simple golden chain she was ready. She wore her matching green khussas. Giving herself one last look she left her room.

She was walking towards the stairs settling her bangles when she felt someone following her. Furrowing her eyebrows she stopped and turned around but found no one there, shrugging her shoulders she turned around to go but bumped into someone. The person stabled her by wrapping his arms around her waist.

Her green eyes snapped to a pair of hazel green orbs, a smile lit up her whole face recognizing the owner of those mesmerizing green orbs.

Shahzar kept on gazing at her, plastering every small detail of her features in his memory. He pulled her close as she placed her hands on his chest.

"Aapka jana zaroori hai Kia?" He asked twirling a strand of her hair around his forefinger feeling it's softness.
(Is it necessary for you to go?)

"Jee haan bilkul. Larke ki akloti behan hon. Me nahi Jaon hi tu kon Jaye ga?" She said holding her head high.
(Yes ofcourse. I'm the groom's only sister. If I won't go the who will?)

"Aur Mera Kia? Mujhe kaise sukoon aayega yeh jaante hue ke Meri itni khoobsurat biwi mere pass nahi hai" he said tracing her face with his finger. His eyes heavy with emotions in them making her lower her head due to the intensity.
(And what about me? How will I live in peace knowing my beautiful wife isn't with me)

"Koi hamesha keliye thori ja rahi ho aajaon gi wapis" she said still not making eye contact with him. He placed his thumb under her chin while wrapping his hand around her nape. He pushed her head up making her look at him lifting her head all the way up as he hovered over her. His thin sensually caressed down her throat to the length of her neck making her shiver.
(Yeah so. I'm not going forever I'll come back)

"Ziyada waqt keliye me jaane bhi nahi donga" he whispered deadly, his eye darkening making his pupils take over his iris.
(I won't let you go for long time)

"She loved him Shahzar. Even if now he asks her to leave you and go with him she won't hesitate before leaving you forever". Minha's words rang in his ears making his blood boil.

"I won't ever let you leave. You're mine!" He growled almost viciously making her confused and nervous at the same time. He brought her face closer his expression thunderous.

"Uh... Shahzar. T....They must new for m...me" she stuttered trying to get out of his hold but just when she thought she was successful he pulled her close crashing his lips on hers. Her eyes were wide as she stood shocked for a while. He kissed her taking anger out almost bruising her lips. Her eyes closed as he pulled her body flushed againt his, her arms wrapped around his neck as her knees gave out.