A&H 15.

"we all are fighting demons of our own, none of us have time for anyone but ourselves"

Days were turning into weeks and these weeks into a whole month. Life for them was a house of cards, in between their teasing, fighting and arguing they both were slowly getting burned by the heat of something unknown.

It was something new to both of them. Their feeling were a puzzle being with missing pieces.

She had given her finals online and he had gotten a job in one of the famous universities in Turkey. Aaban had shifted to turkey and in her apartment much to her dismay.

Their lives were falling back into their places. The headquarters of Gyrfalcons was shifted to Turkey under her command.

Tonight was Ayşe's engagement party. Everyone in tht business industry and Underworld was invited. It was huge celebration for Ayşe and Jihangir. She only just found out that heer manager and her bestfriend fancied eachother.

The hotel was glimmering with golden lights all around. The ballroom looked magnificent with the decorations and arrangements. People dressed in classy gowns and perfectly tailored suits swayed on the dance floor or could be seen conversing amongst themselves.

She stood in a corner with Ayşe as they both tiredly sat away from tht crowd, real happiness oozed off of her as she saw how happy her friend was.

"Sen ve Aaban ne zaman ciddileşiyorsunuz?" Ayşe asked as her father walked away to meet his friend. Huda turned to her raising an eyebrow at her question.
(When are you and Aaban getting serious?)

"Ne hakkında ciddi misin?" She asked waving at a man who smiled her way. Her nonchalant ways were irking Ayşe to no limits.
(Serious about what?)

"Huda"

(Huda...)

"Hayır bunun hakkında konuşmak istemiyorum" Huda shushed her sipping her drink. Her eyes settled on Aaban who was also. He looked so carefree as he openly flirted with the woman who touched his bicep. Her grip on the glass tightened as he tucked a strand of that woman's hair behind her ear smiling at her.

(No. I don't want to talk about it)

"Huda'yı sonsuza kadar yenemezsin. Her şey açık. Onu başka bir kadınla göremezsin ama yine de iddianı kabul etme. O senden başka bir kadına baksa bile öfkeyle yanarsın ama yine de bakmaz kıskandığını itiraf et. ne yapıyorsun?" Ayşe said turning her to herself. Her gaze turned to her friend who stared at her.
(you can't beat about the bush forever Huda. it's all clear. you can't see him with another woman but still don't take your claim. you burn in rage if he even looks at woman other than you but still dont admit that your jealous. what are you doing?)