R&N 9

So this is just a filler last chapter since I wanted to show Rija and Sherry's wedding. Idc but this is the song I choose 😂😂 play the song and just imagine. I apologise in advance 😂😂

Answer an important question at the bottom please.

5 month later...

The lights in the hall dimmed as the sound of a mic clearing was heard. The groom sat on the stage as the song he hated the most played.

Hoye aaj Khushi ka din hai aya nikla moorhat changa bhai
Suit pehn ke ban Gaya doolha
Suit pehn ke ban Gaya doolha Kal Tak tha Jo nanga bhai.

Ghar walon ka naam na Lena.
Ghar walon ka naam na Lena Bache dar jaayen he siyapa paayen ge.
Peet peet ke chaati siyapa paayen ge

He heard Rija snicker as his eyes travelled to the two devil's standing near the sound system laughing their heads off. He knew those witches would take revenge from him for ruining their valima photoshoot.

He groaned as he saw everyone trying to hold their laughs in. His old childhood friends entered the hall dressed funny. He hid his face in his hands.

Ek Tera Bhai haye siyapa
Bada shidaye haye siyapa

Ek Teri behna haye siyapa
Bhenge Naina haye siyapa.

Piyo piakkar haye siyapa
ma hi fakkar haye siyapa
Chacho langra haye siyapa
pave bhangra haye siyapa

Kende tenu haye siyapa
Dur fitte min

I can't write the whole song tu adjust it in 😁😚

He glared the girls and his friends who did bhangra and embarrassed him even more.

All the guests were laughing their heads off. Rija was enjoying the sight of her husband getting trolled. She couldn't hold in her laughter any longer and laughed throwing her head back. The videograpers did their jobs incredibly.

Ab kahe ka rona ab hogaya Jo tha hona
Achi qismat hai Teri hum yaar Hain tera.
Tu wada harjaye per achi hai parjaye bethen ge iske dar pe hum daal ke Dere

Ho tenu ghori kinne charya bhootni ke
Tenu dholha kinne banaya bhootni ke

Narmeen and Zunaira dragged him and Rija down the stage and it didn't take long for them all to start dancing while laughing uncontrollably. Faris was busy handling his two month old baby girl while Rameez kept on gazing at his wife who was glowing with happiness. Her bump was a lot bigger  for a normal five month old baby bump but then again it wasn't a normal single baby now was it. He stood closer to her just to make sure she doesn't loose her balance or trip over her maxi.

After dancing too much Rameez dragged Narmeen to a couch in the far corner of the hall and sat her down ignoring her protest.

"Chup bilkul. Bus ab aur koi uchal kod nahi karni tumne" he said sternly. Narmeen pouted making his stern demeanor to break at her adorable chubby face. She had gained weight but that only made her look even more precious in his eyes.
(Quite. No more dancing around for you)