A&H 2.

A little. Um... Idk type of chapter so tell how I did 😂

"How can you do this to me?" She asked perplexed. Her eyes stuck on the papers present in the file.

"I can do what ever I want. The company belongs to me. I choose who and how I give it to" Shahid Osmani said with his cigar tilting between his lips. His thick fingers adorned with a silver ring took a hold of it as he blew the smoke out in her direction as if mocking her.

"This company belongs to me. If not whole then at least distribute it equally. I deserve it!." She yelled by the end. It was not hidden who ran the company after Shahid, but him being the bastard he was never gave her credit or appreciated her.

"Don't talk back at me young lady. I'm the owner. I make the decisions" he said in a stern voice making her roll her eyes at him. Her eyes looked like two black fireballs that could burn the whole Osmani empire of let loose.

"No you can't. I worked my ass off for the betterment of your company. I risked my mental health for you. My studies, everything. All that useless son of yours has ever done is drink till he's passed out" she yelled making him stand up banging his hand on the table making her momentarily flinch. Her anger was replaced with fear of her father as he strode towards her. Before she knew it her head whipped to the other side, a stinging pain shot up through her soft cheek making her eyes water. He had slapped her hard. His rough, manly and heavy hand had landed harshly on her cheek shutting her off for a while. But this wasn't the first time.

"HOLD THAT SPEECH. YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT TO WORK UNDER US AS A SLAVE. HE'S MY SON AND MY WEALTH BELONGS TO HIM. NOT TO THE DAUGHTER OF A WHORE!!" He yelled, he felt triumph seeing her teary eyes and red cheek. The frustration and rage of what her mother did years ago was yet again taken out on her.

She stayed silent. Letting the painful words sink in. Her mother had ruined her life just for the sake of hers. She had ran away with her lover after two years of giving birth to her, turning her father into a psychotic mess taking every penny with her and now here she was paying the debt her mother took.

"No it fucking don't. If he's your son then whether you like it or not I'm your daughter and I have equal right as him." She started of as a whisper but soon turned into a powerful voice that boomed in the walls of his study shocking him almost.

"Keep the tongue in control. Sign the papers or you don't get what little you're getting" he said gripping her hair tightly. She winced but didn't say anything.

"Shove it up his ass. I don't want a single penny. If all I have to do is work like a slave is rather work for someone else". She said pushing his hand away. Tears shined in her eyes and she let them. Thinking maybe they will win her case for her but they only added fuel to the flame.

"No one will hire you. I'll make sure no one will" Shahid Osmani threatened. His voice strong and deep as he let out yet another puff of smoke.

"Try all you want. I'm your backbone. Zuhaib's alcoholic ass can't do shit" she said throwing the file at his feet. She didn't want anything but his love. She would easily give this up for him if only he'd treat her like he treated Zuhaib.

He was her half brother from her father's mistress. Her father had an issue with her mother running away with someone else but didn't mind fucking other bitches behind her back or even infront of her. His torture was what made her run away, and her decision to leave everything of his behind included her in it as well. They both cared about themselves, no one looked in the room where a two year old Huda cried for her mother's embrace, her warmth in the stormy dark night. No one even noticed her till she turned eight and desired to have her father's attention like her brother Zuhaib had but the only thing she got was a reality check as to whose daughter she was and what her value in his life was.