Z&M 11.Epilogue.

11 years later.

"Break....fast...ti...me" merzia entered inside the dining room only to have her words die down and her pace slowed down. She looked at the scene unfold infront of her. A 4 years old Wahaj and his twin Mahban covered in chocolate along with a now 44 year old Zalaan. His crop white kurta had hand prints of his other two kids born with the gap of 7 years old from their older twin siblings.

The twins were at school. The other kids were at work or university. She had left Zalaan charge of the kids till she prepared breakfast for them. She stood with the tray in her hand as she placed in on the table in slow motion.

"Zalaan" she gritted her teeth glaring at her husband who oh so innocently pulled his hands up in surrender. She had just given the two a bath and now they were a mess of nutella.

"Zalaan..... Humne abhi inhe nehlaya tha" she almost cried out in frustration.
(Zalaan.... I just gave them a bath)

"Yahan aayen aap dono. Baba tu aapke kisi kaam ke nahi hain" she said pulling them both close to her and taking lots of tissues to wipe their faces.
(Come here you two. Your father is of no use)

"Aap kion humare bachon ke saamne humme yun daant rahi hain. Humari halat nahi dekhi aapne. Inki larai me humara hashar hogaya hai" Zalaan said pointing to himself. His brown hair disheveled. White clothes now brown and face smeered with nutella.
(Why are you scolding me infront of my kids. Don't you see my state. I'm exhausted because of their fight)

"Serves you just right" she said successfully wiping their faces and taking them in the kitchen to wash their hands and faces with soap.

"Acha ab aap inki wajah se humse naraz hongi" he said walking behind them
(Now because of then you're going to be mad at me)

"Zalaan ek kaam diya tha.. Bus dekhna hi tha na inhe lekin nahi aadhe ghante me bache tu kia aap khud namone ban gaye hain" she said shaking her head. She was really tired from looking after the twins. These two were more hard to handle then Daneen and Arsalan. The elder twins were really a help when they had to handle the younger ones but zalaan was a whole another case he could never for his life look after them.
(Zalaan I gave you one job... You only had to look after them but no within half an hour you yourself have become a mess)

Merzia took the kids upstairs to their room. Tugging the shirt off of wahaj's head she tossed it to a side she couldn't mix the sweet covered clothes with the rest other wise it would be a pain to get rid of the ants.

She cleaned wahaj first and then mahban. Dressing the little boy with raven hair and grey eyes in blue shorts and a sleeveless shirt and let him go and sit on the bed and like an obedient mama's boy he sat. She dressed the little chubby girl with dark brown hair and grey and brown heterochromic eyes in a baby pink dress with white flowers and white tights.

"Umhmm" Zalaan cleared his throat from behind gaining her attention as she gave a lecture to her kids while dressing them forgetting all about him.

"Jee?" She asked still running a brush through mahban's luscious brown locks.
(Yes?)

"Umm... Ab aapke bachon ki help hogaye hai tu meri bhi karden" he said walking closet.
(Ummm.. Now that you've helped your kids why not help me as well)

"Aapki ek adad bijaan Hain. Unse kahen woh khud aapko change karwa den gi agar itna hi nanha bane ka shauq hai tu. Aur khabardar jo in gande kapron me aap humare pass bhi aaye tu" Merzia said in a sweet tone which quickly turned into a warning as she felt him coming closer.
(You have a mother go ask her She'll get you changed if you really want to become a child. And dare you if step any closer to me in those dirty clothes)