پُر شباب

^^ blushing ^^

So on you guys insistence I'm  writing Rameez and Narmeen's story first. Just for you so don't be mad if I delay updates I wasnt granted time to think it up. It gonna be all on spot. Anyways its a month or so after the epilogue so the age and stuff still the same. Ok? Let's dive in😁

The Shah haveli was bustling with noises coming from here and there. The sound big pots being shifted from place to another clanked loudly in the already noisy household.

Arrangements for the next day were on their peak. It was chand raat of course. Ramzan had passed with the blessings of almighty and now tomorrow was the day of joy and celebration.

Bijaan instructed the maids to do whatever she wanted them to. Merzia ran here and there helping her bhabis with the feast that was to be served tomorrow. Laughter and jokes filled the living room where the cousins decided to crash for the night like every other time. Faris, Faiqa, Daneen, Arsalan and the baby twins all of them were present there except for two souls.

One was at his apartment and the other sitting near her window. He had no plans of going to the haveli to stay overnight while she had no other choice but to wait for him. It was the same since the past two years ever since he had moved he would always make an appearance on chand raat and she would wait for the sight of his car roll in the driveway.

"Narmeen kaha hai?" Faiqa asked cradling her one year old boy. She tried shushing him but he was wailing continuously making everyone worried.
(Where is Narmeen?)

"Me bola ke Lata ho" Arsalan almost flew out of his place and like lightning he strikes for the stairs. He loved his Narmeen api more than his twin sister Daneen. Maybe because she was the one who always had his back when Merzia found out about his mischief or sneek snacks for him. Narmeen and him shared  a true sibling bond. Narmeen's sweet nature allured almost everyone to her except for one. The one she actually yearned for.
(I'll go all her)

"Assalamualikum" the deep husky voice filled the room as all heads snapped towards him. Rameez made his way to the party his laptop bag in his hand. He placed the bag on the coffee table and hugged Faris who stood up to greet him. He kissed his sisters forehead lovingly taking his nephew in his arms.

"Khairiyat janab aap tu aane hi nahi waale the" Faris asked as they both settled down with wailing farhan in Rameez's lap.
(Everything alright you said you weren't coming)

"Aana tu nahi tha magar Abba ka tu tumhe pata hi hai" Rameez told him relaxing back after handing his noisy nephew back to his mother. He couldn't bother with coeing the baby to stop crying.
(I didn't want to but you know how Abba can be)

"Kia hai Arsalan? Aisi kia afat aaye hai?" A voice had all heads turning towards the other entrance of the living room the one that connects the living room to the inner house.
(What is it Arsalan? What happened?)

There she was being mercilessly dragged downstairs by a fast running Arsalan. He ran downstairs while holding her hand in a speed that had her almost twisting her ankel a few times but lucky her she was fine.

"Faiqa apa bola  rahi thi" he said taking her to the couch that on the right side of Rameez and tugged her down beside him.
(Faiqa apa was calling you)

Narmeen's eyes traveled through the room landing on a pair of blue eyes that stared at her intently. Her breath hitched as she stared back at him. His eyes trailed down to her wrist which was still in Arsalan's grasp. It was nothing new for the family. Arsalan and Narmeen were very comfortable with each other but that fact was recently not sitting well with Rameez.