N&A 4.

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

In the silence of early morning he made his way to his room after an awakening shower. Rubbing his hair dry he walked in his room and rummaged through his office to find the latest contract file but he couldn't

His eyebrows furrowed and he rolled his eyes sighed deeply. Trying to search his mails for the documents he licked his lips and bit it in annoyance.

Picking up his phone he dialled a number he dreaded to ever dial. The call forwarded, the bell rang and he waited for her to pick it up. It was hardly six in the morning on a Sunday and he felt no regrets while calling her again when she didn't pick up the first time.

A shrill ring resounded in the air, followed by the shuffling of sheets, the moon witnessed a mess of brown locks tangling together on her head she tried making her way out of the maze they made around her eyes.

"Ugh.. God" she grunted pushing her hair out of her sight, searching for her phone.

"Hello" she said without a second glance at the number she knew nothing of at first glance.

Her groggy voice made its way to his ears and he brought his cup upto his lips before speaking.

"I want you at my house within an hour with the car capital shoot, file and other details"

The person on the other end said something but Ayat was far too gone in her sleep that barely held on to consciousness.

"Hello" he said listening to calm breaths, a sigh a content and shuffling. Pulling the phone away from his ear and stared at the ascending numbers on the screen.

"Miss Ayat" he said but didn't hear a reply in return.

He heard a low hum, soft and innocent enough to make him wish to have a visual look of what was on the other side. A spark of curiosity and shiver spread a warm coating in his heart.

Shaking his head and stoning his expression he yelled her name loudly hearing a gasp from the the other end. 

The line went still and her hazy mind kept numb till her eyebrows furrowed and a frown etched her face, opening one eye and covering the other with her hand she begged for mercy at her phones intense brightness.

"Who the hell is this?" She yelled in frustration, her heart beating ferociously in her ribcage.

A thick eyebrow rose in question at the side change of her innocent voice that now sounded deeper than before or usual.