بے ساختہ۔

~ unplanned.

"Oye" Someone yellled in a distance, heavy traffic making it hard for pedestrians to cross the road, it wasnt easy living in newyork on top of everything that go wrong with this day something..... did go awfully wrong.

"Miss Ahmed this was your last warning, I've had enough of your nonsense" the intimidating man gritted turning around to face Namal.

A 24 year old, trying her hardest to keep her job, or else to go back home and face the consequences which she didn't want to think about. 

"Sir, I... I promise to do better and present my final designs by monday, please....."

"End of discussion you're fired miss Ahmed" a groan slipped past her lips, eyes shut tightly before she opened them along with her mouth to plead but she closed it back seeing her employers clenched jaw.

"Out" he yelled making her jump before dashing out. 

"This freaking-" she groaned kicking the trash can and immediately scurrying to pull it back up.

"So I'm guessing you're leaving" her desk mate asked making Namal glare at her before slumping on the floor against her cabinet.

"Why can't he give me more time?" she mewled making her colleague roll her eyes and go back to her work, her hand working delicately with the paint brush in her hand.

"He technically did" Aima shook her head looking at the woman sulking on the ground. 

People glanced at the tall jeans cladded legs, bright pink top covered torso and ruffled sleeves covering her arms as she pulled her hands up tp her face to hide it behind her palms, a high pitched muffled scream resounded in the ten feet diameter of her closest surrounding. 

"It wasn't enough" she mumbled making Aima give her yet another side glance.

"It would've been if you hadn't spent it reading so many books one after another." Aima stated facts making Namal lift her face up to meet her grey eyes.

"Why are you so happy?" Namal asked making Aima roll her eyes.

"I'm not, it was all going to happen with the way you were taking his extended deadlines for granted" Aima stated yet another fact making Namal roll her eyes this time and get up, her eyes narrowed at her boss's cabin before she started gathering her stuff from her table across from Aima's. 

"It's not the end of the world, I'll find a new job, one that actually pays me well, with a better looking boss to happily work for" she stated proudly already having in mind what she was going to do with all this free time now on her hands.

"Have a good day Namal" Aima spoke a little too happily. It didn't take anyone more than a glance  to know that Aima was the first to be delighted by her leaving.

With yet another roll of her eyes she walked her way out of the building, almost getting hit by a car on her way out but well that didn't go as planned, there was no way her expectations of getting run over by a hot man were coming true, a sad sigh made it's way out of her lips as she decided whether she wanted to walk to her apartment or take a cab but with the way it starting to drizzle her saving money on the fare wasn't happening. 

Reaching her home she kicked the door open to enter her decent sized apartment. A delicate marble staircase spiralled up to the first floor which was her very own fashion chaos with mannequins, unfinished projects and piles of fabric laying untouched since a long time ago.

All of this was a generosity from her dada abu, he was always the first one to spoil her with everything she even thought of. Sometimes Namal wondered if he did all of this out of sympathy for the poor little girl, but life was too short to nit pick everything what came her way she took with open arms.