N&A 15.

▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬

"......"

Long silence fell between the two ladies who laid on the beach with their hair a wild and their bodies soaking in the warmth of the sunlight.

"What?" Ayat found herself asking as she felt the untold accusations her best friend was throwing at her.

"Are you seriously going to wear a dress? On the beach?" Nuha asked lifting herself up on her elbows casting a look at the girl playing with a boy her age.

"What's wrong with that?"

"Tan lines" she deadpanned shaking her head.

"I don't mind" Ayat said rolling her eyes under her shades.

"There are so many hot guys here" Nuha said looking around and waving at a man who stood in a distance.

"And?" Ayat asked sitting up, leaning back on her hands making her hair tumble back in beautiful waves.

"Come on baby. That guy's been gazing at you for ages" Nuha said pointing in the direction of a brunette who stood at a distance flexing his muscles.

Ayat lowered her shades and looked him up and down making him smirk at her but her rolled her eyes and looked away flipping her hair back and running her fingers through them.

"Sassy" Nuha breathed fanning herself and turned on her stomach propping her head on her palm.

"Isn't he hot?"

"No. He's giving me severe body complex right now" Ayat gaged shaking her head.

"Oh come on. You'd die to touch those abs" the black eyed woman fanned herself making her friend exhale a deep breath.

"Oh how I wish I had that desire" Ayat sighed.

The crowd chatted and children squealed, a happy vibe resonated in the area, with bright smiles and loud music blaring somewhere in the background.

Ayat's eyes looked around to fall on a familiar small figure, the honey haired girl looked up to a man dressed in jeans and black leather jacket - all that she could see from a far - who seemed engrossed in a conversation with her.

Sitting up straight she pushed back her shades like a headband and narrowed her eyes at the duo. A pale expression overshadowed her face and she found herself standing on her two feet already making her way to the man who was holding her daughter's hand in a steel grip.