N&A 19.

A/N: correct any typos that you may see.

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Never in her life had Ayat ever expected to come home to this. Her legs moved one after another, increasing their speed even more as they took in the sight of a frantic Nuha running beside the stretcher.

"Nuha" she shouted running towards her making the woman catch her breath, her black eyes widened as she took the sight of her in.

"What... What's going on? M... Mah?" She stuttered on her words as her wide eyes stared at her daughter laying on the stretcher.

"Answer me Nuha" she yelled shaking her shoulders making Nuha hold her arms, hold her from crumbling down.

"I don't know. We were just getting ready to sleep when she suddenly collapsed. I'm taking her to the hospital you change and come with her medical history" Nuha's voice wavered and tears filled her eyes as she pushed past her and got in the ambulance as the paramedics attend her.

Ayat lost her balance and stumbled back as her limbs numbed. Ger head started spinning and pain clogged her throat rendering her helpless as no tears left her eyes.

"Ayat" someone whispered holding her from falling to her knees. Taking in a shaky breath she turned to gaze at Zaviyar with red streaked eyes.

"You should change then I'll take you to the hospital. Okay? Come on" he said softly making her nod lifelessly, his eyes softened at her pale expression and shivering form. His own heart pumped out of rhythm as he witnessed the little girl being taken away.

He leaned his head down in his hands feeling helpless as the woman changed in her room. Impatient shuffling resounded in the silent apartment as he looked up to see her dressed in a pair of mom jeans and a jumper with a denim jacket.

"You can go. I'll go there on my own" she said finally finding her voice.

"Bullshit. I'm coming with you" he said making her sigh in defeat as the fight left her.

The whole ride his mind panicked at the thoughts of what could've been wrong. That little girl had become a part of his life, his thoughts and his happiness, he couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to her.

"She's going to be alright" he assured making her nod silently as her right hand gripped her left hand to stop it from trembling.

"Mihrimah Sukhera, she's brought in just now" she hastily asked the receptionist and nodded once she gave her directions to the ER.

"Nuha" Ayat panted as her run came to an abrupt halt.

"How is she?" Ayat asked hurriedly looking back her daughter who's eyes were dropping from the medicine in the IV.