S&A 11. Epilogue.

Sorry for the delay... I tried to the math right but if I didn't then..... Idk what then. It is what it is. I have edited this alot so is the names or ages or anything seen out of order then do comment their so that I know where to correct 😃

Ten years later....

The day shined brightly over their Villa as the glass windows let the awaiting rays of sunlight inside the house. The crystal chandelier and decorations glinted with the teasing touch of light.

It travelled up the stairs and to the end of the hallway to the left. The cream marbled floor stayed cold under the little warmth of the winter sunlight.

It slipped from under the door and into the room passing the sofas and sliding door it reached the bed. A slim figured was wrapped up in the sheets. Black locks sprawled on the pillow with ivory skinned shoulders peeked from under the sheets.

"Afeerah" a soft humble voice coaxed the sleeping beauty who stayed unfazed of the whispers being slipped in her ears.

"Afeerah" soft and warm lips caressed her cheek as she shuffled more into the covers. She hummed but was only responded with slow and savouring pecks on her cheek, eyes and temple.

"I have to leave for an urgent business trip. I'm leaving." His deep and soft voice filled her ears as her brain registered his words in. Her eyes shot up but she covered them with her hands. Peep opening one eyes she turned around to look at him who was all dressed in his black business suit.

"Where are you going?" She asked sitting up and rubbing her eyes letting the sheets to pool around her silk claded waist.

"I'm going to turkey for two weeks. I'll try to be back as soon as the work is wrapped up. Okay?" He said caressing her cheek.

She pouted as she opened her arms for a hug. He smiled and hugged her, her arms rounding around his neck and pulling into him to sit up on her knees. His arms tightened around her and buried his face in her neck taking in her natural scent.

"Be back soon. But don't over work yourself." She mumbled against his cheek as she kissed his cheek.

"Sure love" he pulled back caressing her arms. The white silk night suit made her glow as her black hair fell on her back in messy curls.

He gazed into her eyes like it's the very first time he's seeing them but in reality it's been ten years since these eyes held him captive promising to cage him for eternity to come.

"I love you" she whispered letting herself get close to him. He pulled her close to himself rubbing his hand on her back. Sleepiness could be detected in her eyes but was overpowered by her usual twinkling she had in those precious gem like eyes.

"I love you too" Shahzar whispered before joining their lips in a slow and passionate kiss. His one hand rested on her hips while the other held her nape pulling her flush against himself.

"Baba no!" A screetch was heard making both the parents to jolt away from eachother. Afeerah was quick to get her self together as Shahzar straightened himself.

They both turned towards the door seeing their three years old twins standing in the threshold looking at home both horrified. The pair of golden streak haired and green eyed twins stared wide eyed as they processed what they just witnessed.

"He- baba- was eating mama?" Ayan pointed in between his parents staring at them as if he had witnessed a murder.

"No baby. It was nothing" Afeerah tried to cajole her terrified twins but they only ran upto her to inspect if any damage was done.