Z&M 5.

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

The white walls of her room were illuminated brightly from sunlight making the spacious room look even bigger. The full length mirror placed in the left corner of the room added more to the width of the room.

The queen sized bed placed against the right wall of the room. The front wall was made of glass with French doors leading to a medium sized balcony.

Merzia sat on her bed with her laptop and files sprawled around her. Her head in her hands, silky black hair formed a curtain around her hiding her face from the sun beaming right outside her window.

A knock resounded through the room making her look up. Desperate rays of the sun made her brown eyes appear mohagany with golden flakes dancing in them with mirth.

"Aajeyn" her soft voice echoed in the silent room which soon died down as the door opened creating a clicking sound.
(Come in)

"Merzia beti bare sahab ne aapko apni study me bulaya hai." The house keeper, shah gul popped her head inside Merzia's room. She looked the at the damsel in distress sitting on her bed with a frown decorating her features.
(Merzia daughter sir has called you in his study)

"Acha theek hai hum chale jaate hain." Merzia said passing a polite smile to the elder woman.
(Ok I'll go.)

"Unho ne kaha hai zaroori kaam hai thora jaldi aaiye" shahgul said seeing her choti Bibi's eyes going back to her work.
(He said it's an important matter so come fast)

"Acha theek hai chaliye" Merzia said sighing. She got up wrapping her white duppata around herself.

(Alright. Let's go then)

She walked through the long hallway to her fathers study, she heard voices coming from inside making her anxious, taking in a deep breath and pulling up her best stoic expression Merzia knocked on the double doors.

"Aajayen" came the booming voice of her father.
(Come in)

"Baba jaan aapne bulaya?" She asked popping her head in first. She saw Mazhar sitting on one of the seats placed infront of the big oak table. On the other side sat her father in all his glory.
(Baba jaan you called?)

"Haan.. Ander aaye. Aapse kuch baatein discuss karni hain" he said gesturing her to come inside. She walked inside and sat on the chair next to Mazhar, crossing her legs she leaned back in her seat looking at her father with curiosity.

(Ahh. Yes come inside. There are a fee things I have to discuss with you)

"Merzia beta aapko yaad hai humne aapse Mazhar ke mutallaq baat ki thi?" Razzaq asked his daughter. Zalaan's growing interest had his heart in a constant turmoil, his men were stalking Merzia, his guards have taken notice of that and he had increased the security around her silently.
(Merzia do you remember I had spoken to you about Mazhar?)