A&H 6.

"How long do I have to stay here?" She asked taking a sip of cold water. The coolness helped her fast beating heart, dread was all she was feeling but for what? The question remained hanging in the air for long.

"I'm not sure. The doctor said a week or so more" Haider said leaning back in his chair. He sat infront of her hospital bed where she sat with her now somewhat fine legs dangling down.

"Oh for fucks sake" she groaned clutching her hair. All these routine workouts and checkups were taking a toll on her patience. She needed to be in her own room, her gym and most importantly her shell of arrogance.

"It is what it is" Haider shrugged drinking his coffee. He busied himself in his phone.

"I have work to do. I can't sit idly like this. All this exercise can be done at home. I'm fine now" she sighed moving her leg as tht doctor advised, though she didn't want to, she did nonetheless.

"You're right, why don't you drive and crash into a pole this time. That sounds fun. Doesn't it?" He spoke sarcastically raising his eyebrows and looking at her who stared at him bored. If it had been anyone else they would've been dead by now, but it was Haider her only true friend.

"Fuck off." She said turning her face away from his to the blank TV screen placed at the foot of her hospital bed. It uncomfortable, the bed and the hospital clothes,

"I'm—" Haider was cutoff by the knock on the door.

"Come in" Hamid peeked his head out after permission was granted by Haider.

"Boss, Khan is here"Hamid informed eyeing Huda with uncertainty in his gaze.

"What?!" Haider jolted up not expecting anyone to know about her being held here.

"What is he doing here?" Huda questioned feeling irritated already

"Great the only person I didn't want to see is here" she continued, the atmosphere in the room shifted as the tall figure entered the room. The room suddenly seemed smaller than it was.

"So you're alive. I thought I finally got freedom from you" as expected a snarky greeting was presented before her.

"I really feel bad for you because you can't get rid of ever when you know we'll be hell mates also" she said looking up from the floor. Her ebony eye met his chocolate brown ones. His eyes assessed her face, the bruises he saw last time had faded a bit. He didn't approach her then directly, he waited till she would be discharged but it didn't seem to happen any sooner.

"Alas!" He sighed and sat on the chair previously occupied by Haider. His eyes not leaving her fragile frame. She looked petite compared to her former self. Her posture was slouched not straight and dominant like before, but her words, the same as they ever were. Cold and disinterested.

He eyed Haider from the corner of his eyes not wanting him in the room. The man stood beside her like a guard not ready to leave. He was a loyal man that Aaban knew very well but right at the moment he didn't want him in the room.

"Tell your guard to leave. I won't attack a weak target" Aaban told her, his gaze fixated on hers.

"Leave us alone for now" she said not looking away from his cold brown orbs.

"Boss—" Haider was cutoff as she turned her head to the side slightly and looked at him from the corner of her eyes. Bowing his head he left softly closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing here exactly?" She asked raising an eyebrow and maintaining the eye contact. Two dark pair of eyes clashing against eachother with their thunderous gaze.