S&A 10.

Last chapter..... Explicit chapter. Mature chapter proceed at your own risk. Ayat ul kursi parhlo parhnni hai tu😂😂. Acha sorry enjoy.

The hall was glimmering with beautiful fairy lights. The outside pillars were outlined with vines and fairy lights. The driveway of the banquet was vast for the bride's special entrance.

The guests and the groom were standing outside waiting for the girl of the night to make an appearance. In the distance the roaring of engines could be heard as the dust flew in the air with a line of Matt black Lamborghini came in view. I'm the middle of eight cars was Matt red Lamborghini. It's front and back lined with the black ones as the cars zoomed in the driveway and stopped making the dust storm created by the screeching tires to calm down and turn into smoke under the influence of the cars headlights.

The red one stopped in the middle along with the rest. All the cars stopped and the door to the black ones opened. The brothers stepped down wearing matching black sherwanis, a red handkerchief tucked into their pockets. The headlights of the cars shined brightly adding more to the scene.

The door to the red Lamborghini opened revealing a small figure claded in red lehenga to come in view. The red on red hand worked lehenga looked exquisite against her white skin. Ashar and Azhar came forward and held their hands out for her to take. She swiftly with ease got out of the car and stood to her full height of 5'6 a few more inches added with the help of her heels.

She walked up front like a boss tossing the keys to Ashar. The heavy lehenga did nothing to stop her from appearing or walking like a diva.

The jaws of the guest  dropped at the bride driving her self to her wedding but it was her, living her moment. Hooking her arm with her baba she walked further as the line of her bodyguards followers behind looking as handsome as they ever could. The daughter's of the guests drooled over the single brothers while the wives of the married ones hooked their arms with their respective husbands.

Asfand walked Afeerah over to the grand stairs of the banquet where Shahzar stood stunned. Just this woman was complaining how heavy this lehenga was the other day and then she does this.

He took her hand in his and walked inside with his too much extra wife. They settled down on the stage and Shahzar only pulled her closer by her waist making her throw a side look at him with a smile on her face.

"Why do you have to look so irresistible?" He grunted in her ear making her shudder but cover it up with a smirk.

"Why? Are you having trouble staying still?" She said eyeing him sideways. His hold around her waist tightened as he leaned closer to say something but he was yet again disturbed by a random aunty. Each time he tried to get close to her one aunty or another would disturb his peace.

It was when the food was disclosed that the guests left the couple alone. They sat on the grand table having their dinner when she sneaked her hand on his lap making his eyes to grow wide. Her hand was travelling deadly close to the danger zone making him gulp. His body shuddered as he glared at her eased form. She chatted with her family and ate her food leisurely as if she isn't messing with the beast. His spoon dropped making a clank sound as she squeezed his thigh.

"Two can play this game. Just wait till we get home" he hissed in her ear making her giggle innocently, he felt himself getting aroused badly making it hard for him to just sit there and not take her right then and there.

"Excited much." She whispered sensually in his ear. He turned himself away from her diverting his mind to what Azan was saying. He was drinking water when her knuckles brushed against his hardness making him choke on his water and spit half of it out.