B&W 15.

He walked in the house with a heavy heart. White sheets covered the floors and a carrier stood in the middle. The body was covered in white kafan. The true garment of humans that will be worn for eternities to come.

Faris sat beside the body with swollen eyes and disheveled clothes. He wasn't ready to accept the fact that his wife and unborn child were gone. His heart was ripped out of his chest and was fed to hyenas while he still felt every ounce of pain felt by the organ.

"Faris bhai" he said sitting beside him with his hand on his shoulder.

"Tell her to wake up. Buraak. Tell her to stop this game of hers" he said in a broken voice making tears gather in Buraak's eyes.

"She has to go" he croaked making Faris sit before the carrier in a defensive stance.

"No" he roared "you can't take her away from me. She's fine. She's wake up soon. We have a family to build" he yelled pushing him away making him wipe his tears and hold the men back who stepped forward.

"Bhai. Let her go" he tried again.

"No!"

"It's painful for her bhai. She need to go. Make it easy for her bhai. Won't you want her to be at ease?" He tried his best bait.

"She's can't be at ease alone without me" he said looking at the covered body.

"Pray for her that she be at ease. It's all we can do. Let her go now so you can meet her in the here after" he said making Faris stare ahead with a lost gaze.

"Give her in the hands of Allah now. Trust him and pray for her" he said rubbing his shoulder. Faris looked at her and then at him. Buraak blinked and ushered him to hold the carrier.

Loud chanting of kalma e shahadat filled the air as they carried the body to the bus and then to her final resting place.

No one could've expected for her to leave this soon. She was pregnant, she was expecting her first child but life didn't have it in her to love more with that happiness.

After the burial they came home, Faris was put to sleep by giving him medicines. Haleel was another case. He had lost all senses and was now muttering incoherent words.

The jinn he had inflicted on Wafa for him to gain strength over her - for him to overtake her - had now broken free of all chains, all tht limits he was bound to.

No nothing could stop him from taking over her or from destroying what's around her.

__________

It had been two weeks and Wafa wasn't found. Not a single evidence was found, not a single trace.

"What's taking you too long Hatim?" Buraak roared slamming his hand on the table.

"We've looked in every possible place ever. Re-checked every single spot we could've doubted." Hatim sighed making Buraak shake in fear. Safa's death had shaken him up. He feared what would happen if he doesn't find her in time.

"Maulvi sahab you suggest something" Hatim said making Zaakir look up from the spot he was staring at.

"I don't know. We can't seen to get a hold of anything. I—" he was cut off by Buraak's phone ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket and stared wide eyed at the phone number.

"Hello. Wafa?" he stood up from his place speaking in urgency.

"Buraak" he heard sobbing from the other end.

"Where are you wafa?"

"Help me Buraak. He... He'll kill me Buraak. Please save me" she cried making his heart beat pick up.