♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑲𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑯 ♕

1.Avneet Kaur Nandra (Queen)
She has a dark past, lost her parents (how will be revealed later). Sometimes has panic attacks. Is a Mafia Queen seeking revenge for something. She was once cute, bubbly and full of life and used to smile a lot. But now she is hot, beautiful, cute, a little rude but still kind hearted and has build walls around her. She is a mafia queen which the whole underworld is scared of especially those who do bad. She is the owner of AKN group of companies and AKN indusries, which are the world's biggest and number 1 companies/industry. She only has one best friend or soul sister which is Reem. She does not believe in love, reason will be revealed later. She also loved to dance and won a lot of competitions was kinda uncomfortable. (She is very hot and beautiful, just like a Greek goddess. Every boy drools over her, she is a dream girl of all boys, but she does not give a damn.). Very very rich.
Age- 20
Best friend- Reem
Speciality- Gun shooting, martial arts, can do boxing, riding bikes, can play guitar and piano, has a melodious voice just like an angel ( but does not sing or play instruments anymore, will reveal more later).
College-in 2nd year.

2

2.Siddharth Nigam (Sid)
Is a sweet yet a little rude boy. Is full of life, although he had a small past. Lost his father when he was young. Likes to play guitar and can sing a little. Loves his mother, brother and gang. He knows a little how to dance. Is very hot and handsome. Girls drool over him but he doesn't give a damn. He is rich. One of the owner of Nigam industries (1st biggest and richest company of Maharashtra).
Age-20
Brother-Abhishek Nigam
Best friends-Jaijeet Singh, Reem Sheikh, Faisu, Jannat and Vaishnavi Di.
Speciality-Playing guitar, can sing a little, can do a little boxing as well and loves riding bikes.
College-in 2nd year