♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 20 ♕

Triple Update!
First of all thanks for this 👇

Triple Update!First of all thanks for this 👇

Anyways let's start

Anyways let's start...............
Previously: ARJ sent some of his men to Avu's mansion. Jack informed Avu about this attack. Avu made rusksaar and the gang hide and she got ready with equipments and was accompanied by some of her men.
Let's continue.
--------------------------------------------------
Avu (to her men)- get ready, I don't think many people will be able to come in as my bodyguards are probably holding them back. (she said in a cold voice)
Men- yes Queen!
(note- the mansion's lights were still not working so it was quite dark)
Suddenly there was a loud thud!!! Avneet saw that some men opened the door harshly! She signalled her men to hide behind the sofa as she knew they weren't here to kill anyone, they wanted something. Suddenly her phone rang, it was unknown number she picked it up. When she picked up the call all the lights of the mansion came back. But no one moved, even the gang could clearly see what was happening outside........
Call Conversation
Person- how are u queen?
Avu- who is this? (she asked in a cold voice)
Person- tch tch tch...... You don't recognize the person who killed ur parents?
Avu- You!!! (she shouted in a very dangerous voice making everyone flinch including ARJ's men.)
ARJ- yes me, now you have two options either come quietly with my men or die.
Avu- I think u are forgetting that u are talking to the QUEEN, I will kill all ur men and parcel them to u (she said everything gritting her teeth)
After saying that she cut the call and signalled her men to come out and fight with ARJ's men.
They all started fighting, after around 15-20 mins all of ARJ's men were on the ground, pinned by the Queen and her men. Avu's men took them to her den. Avu had got some wounds during the fight but she was used to it.
She signalled rusksaar and the gang to come out as it was safe now. As soon as they came out Side went and hugged avu tightly.
Sid- are fine?😥
Avu- don't worry Sid I am fine
Sid- but u have got hurt
Avu- don't worry this is nothing
Sid- u sure?
Avu- hmm (she ran out of words because she felt safe in his arms)
They both didn't left each other yet as they were enjoying it and didn't want to leave each other 💕

 Sid- are fine?😥Avu- don't worry Sid I am fineSid- but u have got hurtAvu- don't worry this is nothing Sid- u sure?Avu- hmm (she ran out of words because she felt safe in his arms) They both didn't left each other yet as they were enjoying it and...

(something like this 👆)
The gang saw that they are lost in their own world and decided to bring them back. They all fake coughed, that's when sidneet realized they were hugging from a long time.
Sidneet- a..ab..what?
Gang- nothing, where were u two lost? 😜😏
Sid- nowhere, now let's go rest and avu come with me I will clean ur wounds. Before avneet could open her mouth to object he passed her a glare and dragged her to her room.
As soon as they left the gang and ruksaar burst out laughing.....
Meanwhile with sidneet,

.

.

.

.

.

Next chapter will contain a lot of sidneet scenes and will reveal Sid's past...
Excited?
Goals:
20+ votes
10+ comments
3+ new followers

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕