♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 58 ♕

Hi guys!! I am updating because the book is going to end within 10-15 chapters so just thought to post it :) Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Avu got a call from ARJ showing that he had kidnapped her family and friends. She was going to have a panic attack but Sid calmed her down. Then they drove off to the location which ARJ had sent them!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
On the way there Avu told Sid to stop at a fast food place. He did what she said and she went to the place. After a few mins she came back and Sid saw that she had changed into a black outfit so that she can fight! He was just staring at her cause she looked hot and beautiful 😍
Her Outfit:

Avu sat in the car and saw that Sid was lost in his thoughts so she snapped a finger infront of him bringing him out of his dreamland or should I say Avuland 😏Avu- What happened? U seem lost Sid!Sid- Uh

Avu- What happened? U seem lost Sid!
Sid- Uh........ Nothing let's go!
Avu nodded and Sid started driving again. The drive was silent as both were really tensed. Sid saw Avu and saw that she was very worried, so he held her hand with one of his hand and by the other one he was controlling the steering wheel. Avu looked at his hand and smiled.

After around 30 mins they reached the location which ARJ had sent her. It was an abandoned warehouse! They both got out of the car and saw around 30 of Avu's men standing there waiting for them. She went near them and all of them went near and greated her!
Avu- Ok, so u all enter from all different sides and I will enter from the main gate. Take the weapons u need and go in position. Exactly in 5 mins u have to enter after I enter. Got it!?
All nodded and went to their respective positions. Avu was going when Sid held her wrist and stopped her. She looked back and raised her eyebrows asking him what happened!
Sid- What about me! How should I help?
Avu- Sid u stay out here, it won't be safe for u inside! Ok? (saying that she was leaving but Sid held her wrist and pulled her towards him. And she collided with his chest and his hands went to her waist and hers went to his chest)

 And she collided with his chest and his hands went to her waist and hers went to his chest)

They both were looking into each others eyes and were lost

They both were looking into each others eyes and were lost. Then Sid realized that this is not the place to romance!
Sid- Angel!! I can't let u go in there alone, I know in the past I have broken a lot of promises in the past. But not this time! I have promised myself that I will never leave u and always be with u no matter how dangerous it is! Cause I can't lose u, not again! (he said the last line in whisper voice, showing his guilt)

When Sid finished speaking Avu realized their position and distanced herself from him. Then she started speaking,
Avu- Sid why aren't u understanding its not safe for u in there!
Sid- Why don't u understand that I can't leave u in danger, I want to save u although I know u don't need that.
Avu- Sid it doesn't even matter if I survive this or not because my only purpose in life is to take revenge from them. So it doesn't matter!
Sid- Why don't u understand it does matter! (he said raising his voice a little) And what are u saying? U have no purpose, then what about the gang, Bhav, khalla and me!!
Avu- Sid........ (she was going to say something but she heard a loud sound from inside!)
They both looked at each other and without thinking they rushed in. When they did they saw no one was there, at least they couldn't see anyone there.

That's when a man wearing a mask came out, on the mask the words ARJ were written!
Avu- Oh! Finally u are here, NOW TELL ME WHERE MY FAMILY IS!! (she asked losing her temper)
ARJ- Before that let me introduce u to everyone present here so that we can give ur birthday present together! (he said smirking and then he saw Sid) Oh I see u even brought ur lover boy, now it's going to be even more fun!!
He then whistled and 4 more people wearing masks entered the room!

.

.

Words: 750+

Updated even though the goals because soon the book is going to end soon!

Pls complete the goals :)

.

.

Goals:
95+ votes on all chapters!
60+ comments

♥ Also can u help me reach 215 followers? ♥

Also go and check out my new book 'Unexpected Love' ❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

Also my book 'My Queen's won in the special category as BEST WRITER!! Thanks for voting for my book! ❤❤-----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕