♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 65 ♕

Hi guys!! How are you all? Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Avu punished Ashi, Vishal, Manjul and Ritika for their deeds. Bhav and Brian teased Avu but she ran out to the car. Bhav sent a video to Sidshek in which Avu said my Sid. The gang was sitting in the living room when Sidshek received a message!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
With the gang,
They all were sitting in the living room, the girls were brainstorming ideas on how Sid could propose Avu while the guys were convincing Sid that Avu won't reject him. That's when Sidshek's recieved a message. They both opened it and saw it while the others were busy talking. When they finished watching it, Did was blushing hardcore and looking at him Abhi burst out laughing. That's when all looked towards them and were very confused 🤨
Vaish- Abhi why are u laughing? And why is Sid's face so read?
Faisu- Yeah, Sid why is your face so red? It looks like u were out in the sun for hours!!
Hearing all this Abhi started laughing harder!! 😂😂😂
Jai (annoyed)- Will u tell Abhi bhai!?
Abhi- Should I tell Sid? 😏
Sid- NO!!
Reem- But we want to know! (she said whining)
Abhi- Ok, I am playing it on the TV
Sid- No!! Dada please!!
Abhi- They are our friends, they should know!
Sid finally agreed as Vaish had told him to stop arguing and sit down. And its impossible to win a fight from Vaish! 😉😉😉

Abhi played the video on the TV and Sid was just blushing and was lost in his thoughts.
Sid's POV
When I opened the message, I saw it was a video. When I played the video I saw angel fuming in anger and she was shouting on Ritika. But what she said next made me so happy!! She said 'My Sid'! Now I am sure she won't say no to my proposal. I am so excited to propose her. I was thinking all of this when I looked up and I saw everyone smirking at me!! Oh now I get it they saw the video, now I am going to be teased!! Shit!!
Sid's POV ends
Sid- Will u all stop smirking? (he tried to sound annoyed but in real he was just trying to stop himself from blushing)
Vaish- So my cute devar ji, now toh make Avu my devrani!! (she said in a teasing way)
Sid (blushed hardcore)- Bhabhi!! (he said whining)
Reem- Ok stop this!! Now at least propose my muskaan!!
Sid- Hey! she is not ur Muskaan, she is my angel!!
Reem- Nope my Muskaan!
Sid- No angel!!!
Jai- Stop all this and Sid tell me what's the plan?!

He was going to tell the gang the plan when they noticed Avu entered the mansion and directly rushed to her room before anyone could say anything. And Bhav entered after her.
Abhi- Why did she rush to her room?
Bhav- Cause she knows I sent u all the video!! 😂😂😂
And the gang started chuckling.
Bhav- But the way how are u going to propose my sister? 😏🤨
Sid- That is for me to know and u all to find out!! And excuse me I have to go somewhere.
Faisu- We know exactly where u wanna go! 😆😆
Jaan- And also why u wanna go!!
Sid- U guys no na? (all nodded) So shut up and I am going!
With that Sid left and rushed upstairs to

.

.

Where do u think he went?

.

Comment!

.

.

.

He went to khalla's room and knocked the door!
(A/N: who all thought he was going to Avu's room? 😂)
Khalla- Come in :)
Sid- Khalla I want to speak with u (khalla nodded telling him to continue) Woh I know that Avu isn't ur real daughter but still u are her mother so I want to take a permission from u! Can I propose Avu for marriage?
Khalla- (smiling brightly) Yes!! This is nothing to ask I always wanted a perfect guy for my Muskaan and no other guy is perfect for her other than u!!
Saying that she hugged and Sid hugged her back.
Sid- Thanks khalla!
That's when khalla broke the hug and twisted Sid's ear and said,
Khalla- Offo, not khalla now I am your ammi too!!
Sid- Ok, ok ammi I am sorry!!
Khalla left his ear and kissed his forehead.
Khalla- Now u can go to Muskaan, I know u are waiting to go there!
Sid- Thanks ammi!! 😄
Khalla hit Sid's forehead and Sid left.