♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 40 ♕

Double Update!!
Hi guys! Hope u like the chapter :)
Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: They all were looking around the mansion in awe! When....
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
When a maid came near them,
Maid- Hello, I am one of the housekeeper. Are u guys hungry?
All nodded as they all were hungry.
Abhi- Aren't we kidnapped or something. Shouldn't u be torturing us or something?
B1- If anyone touches u our leader won't leave them. U are going to stay here till u are in London for ur safety. It's maam's orders!
As soon as they heard ma'am, Sid asked,
Sid- Ma'am?
B1- ab......ab...um
Person- Yes ma'am! (a cold and dangerous voice came)
They all looked in that direction and saw Avu standing there with a bandage on the arm where she got hurt.

She looked hot and beautiful! Avu- The goons in the club saw u all, so this is for ur safety! Sid's POV We all looked in the direction where the voice came from and I saw Avu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She looked hot and beautiful!
Avu- The goons in the club saw u all, so this is for ur safety!
Sid's POV
We all looked in the direction where the voice came from and I saw Avu.... I mean Avneet standing there. She was looking very hot and beautiful..... Wait what!? What am I saying, I hate her. She had changed a lot except her gorgeous eyes...... Wait, no no no what am I thinking. I hate her and please I have a girlfriend!!
Sm: Whom u haven't even kissed till now? U rarely even hug her! Are u sure u like Ashi?
Of course u idiot! Or else why would she be my girlfriend?
Sm: So that u can get over ur angel! Which u are not at all successful at! Cause u know that whatever happened wasn't her fault!
Just get lost I don't want to talk about it. I was brought out of my trance when one of the bodyguards said something.
Sid's POV ends
B2- Ma'am how many people should go with them when they go to work.
Avu- None! They are joining RA Industries.
Jai (shocked)- How do u know?
Avu- I am the owner of RA Industries which stands for Ruksaar and Avneet, thus the name RA.
All were shocked that she is not only the owner of the first biggest company in the world but also the second.
Avu- U all can go to the rooms which will be shown to u and stay there.
With that she was going to leave but someone called her.
Sm1- Avu!

.

.

.

Who do u think it is?

.

.

.

.

Comment!

.

.

.

.

Did u comment?

.

.

Anyways let's continue!

.

.

Avu- Bhav! U here?
Bhav- Yeah actually I heard that u got hurt so I came here.
Avu just smiled and went to hug him. He knew she needs it.
(Remember that they share a bro-sis bond)
While they were hugging Sid was burning in jealousy while the entire gang internally smirked knowing that he still has feelings for her.
Sid (murmuring)- What was the need to hug that donkey! She could have just hugged anyone of us!
Abhi- Mere bhai control! 😏
Bhavneet finally parted the hug and Avu then signalled something to him and left. Then Bhavesh went near the gang and said,
Bhav- Hi, myself Bhavesh, Avu's PA
Sid (murmurs)- Donkey suits u better! (Everyone except Ashi and Bhav heard him and internally chuckled)
Abhi- Hi!
Bhav- Umm, come I'll show u your rooms.
With that he showed them their rooms and told them not to go anywhere else in the mansion.
Sid was going to his room when someone pulled him inside a dark room.

.

.

.

.

Who do u think pulled Sid?
How was the chapter?
Goals:
60+ votes & 30+ comments on both chapters
When I reach 118+ followers ♡
I won't post until the goals are completed!!!!

.

.

.

Pls don't be silent readers 😞

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕

𝑴𝒀 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें