♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 5 ♕

I am updating another chapter since I am free today. But complete the goals of the previous chapter and this chapter, if u want another chapter. Anyways let's start the chapter!
Previously- Avu got a phone call and suddenly became serious and attentive.
Let's continue,
---------------------------------------------
The call Id showed the name 'Brian'. Avu excused herself and went to the corner to pick the call,
Call Conversation
Brian- hello Queen
Avu- yes Brian (in a cold voice)
Brian- ma'am we have some information on Daggers (group of mafia who rape girls and then kill them)
Avu- Ok, will meet you after college in my mansion. I will text you the location.
Brian - Ok ma'am
Avu- see you soon
Brian- yes ma'am!!
Call Conversation Ends
Meanwhile with the gang,
Sid- why did she get serious all of a sudden
Reem- maybe an important call or something, not sure.
Then Avu comes,
Reem- who was it Avu
Avu- no one important
Reem understood that it was a call related to either business world or underworld, so she nodded.
Avu's POV
When I finished my call I came back, that's when I noticed all of Reemi's friends. That's when I saw him...what was his name....yeah sidharth must say he was very handsome and hot....wait what!!?......I can't think about anyone like that and anyways there is no such thing as love ultimately they all leave you! I was brought out of my thoughts when the college bell rang.
Avu's POV ends
They all (except abhinavi) went to 2nd year class and abhinavi went to 3rd year class. In class, sidjeet sat together, fainat sat together and avureem sat together (same with abhinavi).
Jai- yaar! I wish I could sit with with Re (he said dreamily)
Sid- and I with Avu (he said staring at her dreamily)
Jai- wait, what!?!?
Sid- I... Uh I....um um.... i
Jai-do u like Avu (he asked smirking)
If not then why do u want to sit with her
Sid- so does that mean u like Re (it was his turn to smirk)
Jai- um... I.... uh
Sid- answer?
Jai- by the way don't u think avneet is a mystery
Sid- yeah, anyways let's ask Re after class
They all had 4 classes, and avneet was about to leave as she had to meet Brian, when Reem stopped her and asked if she and the gang can come to her mansion to get to know each. Avneet said that they could come at 6 and stay for sleepover if they want, and then she left.
Reem- if u guys want to come with me we could go to Avu's house at 6 and stay for sleepover, so that u guys could get to know each other better.
The gang- yeah sure!
Jai - by the way why do u call her Muskaan, since she came she never even smiled?
Reem- like I told u she has a very rough and dark past, but before that she had the most beautiful she had the most beautiful smile, she was the most cute and bubbly girl. But now that girl is lost. I just wanted her to have friends so that she can smile again that is why I introduced her to u guys.
Sid- hey don't worry we will all try, right guys?
Everyone nodded in response.
Jai - by the way do u guys know someone likes avu
Gang (except sidjeet)- who?!
Jai- Sid😉
Sid- it's nothing like that, let's go (he said with a little blush)
The gang gave him a 'karlo karlo topic change'
Reem's POV
When I heard Sid likes Avu I got happy as well as scared. Happy because maybe Avu could get her true love, scared because Avu might distance herself from them to keep them safe, because of her true identity. *sigh* anyways let's go, then we have to go to Avu's mansion!
Reem's POV ends

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What will happen next?
Will Avu find the daggers and destroy them?
Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter!
Just comment your views and let me know if your liking it or not. I want at least 5 comments. Then I will post chapter 6 and maybe a double update!

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!