♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 46 ♕

Double Update!
Hi guys! Thanks for all the love u are giving to this book ♡ Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: The gang heard the talk between Avu and Bhav and were very happy listening to Avu's concern for them. Then Sid said something which shocked all of them!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sid- We should try and talk to her this week!
Abhi- What?
Jaan- I thought u hate her!
Sid- Abab....ab....um, I meant u guys should try and talk to her!
Jaan- Sid is right, didn't u hear what the doctor said that she hasn't improved at all and don't u remember that Bhav said that she tried to commit suicide in these years that to a lot if times!
Abhi- One thing I am very happy for is that Avu has someone like Bhav has her life partner (he said purposely,
even though he didn't know how Avu and Bhav know each other, just to tease Sid as he knows he get very jealous seeing Bhavneet)
Sid- What!! That donkey can't be her life partner!!!
As he said that the gang internally smirked knowing that he still loves his angel.
Abhi- And why is that!?!
Sid- Because how amazing and nice is angel while that donkey is just.........just, just like an idiot and donkey!!! Plus she can't be his!
Faisu- Why!?
Sid- Because she is mine! (he shouted and then quickly realized what he said and bit his tongue)
Vaish- What did u say (she asked with a teasing smile)
Sid- Ab........ab.......um we should go Bhavesh has called us!
With that he quickly left and went towards the cars while the others burst out laughing 😂
They all then went towards the cars and settled in. (note: TThen Reem noticed that Ashi is missing so she said,
Reem- Guys!! Where is Ashi?
Bhav- Don't worry she went to meet someone, Avu's men have went with her (he said with a smirk)
All were confused as they knew that Ashi didn't know anyone here.
Bhav- And Mr. Siddharth if I were u, I would keep a close eye on ur girlfriend.
Sid- Why is that!? (he said sternly)
Bhav- Oh, I see u trust her. Good for u!
(in mind- wait and watch Mr. Siddharth how she breaks ur trust just like u broke my sister! But obviously my dear sister won't let anything harm u, if I was her I would have probably kidnapped u!)
They reached the mansion and found a lot of maids cleaning the hall and kitchen and other parts of the mansion.
Suddenly Avu came down after working out and she saw all of them standing there. She was surprised to see all of them help clean the table as they ate there and found Siddharth staring at her.
Her Outfit:

She was about to go in when she saw her men entering the mansion with an unconscious lady

She was about to go in when she saw her men entering the mansion with an unconscious lady. When she saw the lady she was shocked and tears started coming out of her eyes. She quickly rushed towards them and shouted 'Ammi'. Hearing her scream all looked towards her and found that she was near the main door. They went near the main door and saw that Avu was sitting on the ground with khalla on her lap. She was crying while trying to dial a number with shaky hands. Bhav went towards her snatched the phone and dialed the ambulances number. In a few mins the Ambulance came she quickly took khalla and was going to sit when she saw that the gang were sitting in the car. So she went towards them,
Avu- Guys don't come, be here it's not safe!
Abhi- Choti we are coming, no arguments!
Sid- Yeah Avneet, this is not the time go and sit in the ambulance and let's leave!!
Avu knew that she can't win in the argument and she sat in the ambulance. But before sitting she wore her mask and had already told the group and Bhav to wear a mask.
When they reached the hospital they quickly rushed in and Avu went to the receptionist (R).
Avu- We need a doctor!
R- Do u have an appointment?
Avu- ARE U BLIND WOMAN!? CANT U SEE THE CONDITION OF MY MOTHER. I OWN THIS HOSPITAL, SO BEFORE I FIRE U GET A DAMN DOCTOR!! (She shouted)
The receptionist flinched, and on hearing her scream the doctor came.
Doc- What happened miss?
Avu- My mom is in critical condition, please save her (Avu literally begged him)
All were shocked seeing her beg as she was always strict and cold)
Doc- I will try my best (he said with a warm smile)
With that the nurse and the doctor took khalla, while Avu was crying and Bhav was trying to console her. The rest of the group wanted to hug her but no one had the courage.
Suddenly.................

.

.

.

.

What do u think happened?
How did Avu's men found khalla?
How was the chapter!?
Goals:
85+ votes on both chapters,
50+ comments &
When I reach 144+ followers ♡

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕