♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 42 ♕

Double Update on request of milliedili as it is her birthday!! So happy birthday 💐 Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: They all were sitting on the breakfast when Avu came down.
They all were adoring their bond except Sid and Ashi. When Ashi said....
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ashi- Why are u even worrying about her? She is useless and doesn't deserve ur love and care! The sooner you learn that the better (she said in a harsh tone)
Bhav- Dare......... (he was cut off by Avu)
Avu- U are in my city and my mansion. Better behave yourself or it will be ur last day. U haven't even seen my real anger yet!! (she said in a cold and dangerous voice)
Ashi got scared but didn't show it and said,
Ashi- U know what I just feel like killing u since u killed Vibha Aunty!!
(she shouted)
As soon as she said that 50-60 guns were aimed at her by Avu's bodyguards and then she immediately went near Sid and hugged him from the back.
Avu showed the men her hand indicating to lower their guns.

Avu- Bye Bhav, I need to goAshi- Yeah, yeah run away! Sid how long will we stay here?Avu- No one has asked u to stay here if u want I can even arrange a flight for u sending u straight back to ur father and brother! If u get what I mean 😏Ashi kne...

Ashi- Yeah, yeah run away! Sid how long will we stay here?
Avu- No one has asked u to stay here if u want I can even arrange a flight for u sending u straight back to ur father and brother! If u get what I mean 😏
Ashi knew exactly what she meant so she kept quiet while others were confused about what Avu is saying?
After that Avu left in her car for office.
Sid- What was she talking about Ashi?
Ashi- I don't know! Anyways she is a bitch why are u even listening to her!!
Bhav- SHUT UP!! Not one word against my Avu or else I swear I will tell these guards to throw u in a dungeon.
Ashi got scared and everyone else chuckled looking at her! Whereas Sid was jealous as he said MY AVU to his angel!!! Then he quickly shook off that thought as he hated her!
Abhi- By the way thanks for taking care of our sister :)
Bhav- *scoffs* U have no right to call her ur sister. U don't know what happened in these 5 years. What all she had done!! U know how much she cared about u guys!!! U know na that no other company would except ur deal cause it had no profit, but Avu did because deep down she still cares for u all and she couldn't bare to see u on the streets. And what do u think! Ur safety is the only reason u are her!? No it's so that u can be comfortable and have properly cooked meals! But u all left her!!! 💔
With that he stormed off 😡😡😡😡

Somewhere else,
Sm1- She is again annoying me!!
Sm2- Come let's go to her!! Hey u lady, shut up!!! Or we will kill u!!
Lady- Why are u doing this! Leave me or she will kill u all!
Sm2 grabbed her hair and said,
Sm2- We have already broken her halfway and we will kill her soon! 😈
Then Sm1 and Sm2 left the place leaving the lady who was now sobbing badly!

.

.

.

.

I have given a short chapter since the goal wasn't finished!
So complete the goals,
Goals:
70+ votes on both chapters
40+ comments
When I reach 125+ followers ♡

.

Also I have asked an opinion on UNEXPECTED LOVE so pls go and comment!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕