♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 44 ♕

Double Update!!
Hi guys! Posting on request of @RashmiSharma747 as its her birthday! So Happy Birthday dear ♡
Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Sid went to give a file to Avu when he heard her crying so he went near her. And she got unconscious in his arms. So he called the doctor. The doctor came and sent everyone out of her cabin.
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
They all were waiting outside. Bhav and Sid were worried a lot!
Bhav- What happened in there? (he asked concerned)
Sid- I went to give her a file, when I went in, I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. When she didn't respond I turned her towards me and saw that she was becoming unconscious and finally she became unconscious and fell on me. So I just picked her up, laid her on the couch and called u guys and the doctor.
Bhav- Was she crying?
Sid just nodded, as he himself didn't want to remember her muffled cries.
Gang (except Sid and Ashi)- She was crying!?
Bhav- Why are u guys shouting!? This is an office, keep quiet!
Reem- Sorry! But we were just surprised as she never cried until khalla left us!
Bhav- Well a person can only hold his/her emotions to an extent. She has bottled up so many emotions like sadness, anger, sorrow, etc. That now she can't bear it anymore.
He was going to continue when the doctor came out. All except Ashi rushed towards him while Ashi left the building to do something 😈
Bhav- How is she doctor!?
Doc- Like always *sighs*
(A/N: He is Avu's regular doctor/phychiatrist, so he knows about her condition)
Doc- Anyways have u tried making her eat breakfast and dinner or till now she only survives on lunch!?
Bhav- I have tried a lot but she is very stubborn. How is she!?
Doc- She fainted due to lack of food, sleep and energy. She is taking a lot of stress which is not good for her as she is already suffering from so much! I suggest u give her a break and not let her do any work for a week!
Bhav- But how!!?
Doc- I don't know but if she doesn't she will grow very weak not only physically but also mentally as u know she sometimes gets thought of suicide and has even tried!! So u have to!
Bhav just nodded and the doctor left. Whereas the group was shocked to hear that their Avu has tried suicide and all of them had tears in their eyes!
Reem- Bhav how many times has Avu tried to suicide!?
Bhav- More than 50 times in the past 5 years, she is really depressed but she doesn't show it, she has stopped eating. She is only living for one reason which I can't tell u guys! Anyways who are u to her, that I'll even consider letting u know!?
Abhi- I know we shouldn't have left her that day but we all were not in our senses because of the attack and also because of maa (he said the last part with tears in his eyes)
Sid- She killed maa and u expect me to still be her friend and let her be close to us! (he said shouting)
Bhav- Oh!! So u just believe something that u didn't even see! U loved her na, then how come u couldn't even trust her or listen to her!!!
Sid kept quiet knowing that he can't answer those questions,
Bhav- She was ur angel na!? Then what happened? Was ur love so weak!
That's when they heard some sounds from the cabin so they all rushed inside as they were worried for her. When they entered they saw that Avu had gotten up and had directly started working! They all mentally rolled their eyes thinking that how workaholic she is! But they were brought out of their thoughts when Avu asked,
Avu- U all need something!? If not then get back to work as I have a lot of things on my schedule!
Bhav- Nope, now u don't!
Avu- WHAT, WHY!?
Bhav- Stop screaming woman! The doctor said that for a week no work only rest.
Avu- The doctor is stupid, so I won't listen to him. (she said cutely with a huff)
Bhav- If u don't then no coffee for a whole month. So now will u take rest for a week? (he said with a smirk)
She just nodded with a cute angry pout 😍

Somewhere else, Sm1 entered a room and started shouting, Sm1- Why haven't u started the plan yet!? Sm2- We will start the plan soon sweetheart, don't worry! 😏Sm1- But

Somewhere else,
Sm1 entered a room and started shouting,
Sm1- Why haven't u started the plan yet!?
Sm2- We will start the plan soon sweetheart, don't worry! 😏
Sm1- But...
Sm2- Don't worry we will snatch everything from that Queen 😈
Sm3- But I don't think so u should underestimate her!
Sm1- Whatever........
With that Sm1 left.

.

.

.

Who is Sm1, Sm2 and Sm3?
How was the chapter?
Anyways I won't be able to post much after today, I will post whenever I am free :) So keep the goals completed! And also pls don't ask for update soon or double update :)
Goals:
75+ votes on both chapters,
35+ comments &
When I reach 134+ followers ♡

.

Pls don't be silent readers :(

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕