♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 57 ♕

Hi guys!! Thanks for all the love and support for this book! Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Sid suprised Avu in her room and asked her for friendship and she accepted. But she decided to avoid him as she knows if she spends time with him she will fall in love with him again! Then the next day (on Avu's birthday) he is taking her somewhere. So the left hand in hand to the car!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sidneet reached the car and Avu was going to her passenger seat when they noticed that they were holding hands, so they quickly left each other's hand and sat in the car. There was an awkward silence between them so Sid played some songs till they reached there. Whereas Avu hand opened the window and was enjoying the wind hitting her face. From time to time Sid was steal glances from Avu and was admiring her. Just then Avu's phone began to rang, it was an unknown number so Avu just picked it up and kept it on speaker.
(A/N: I will use UK for unknown)

Call Conversation
UK: Happy Birthday Queen!
Avu: Who are u??
UK: Wow!! I am offended u didn't recognize ur biggest rival since childhood!! 😈
(as soon as Sid heard this he stopped the car and parked it in a corner of a road)
Avu- ARJ!! Why are u calling when u know ur end is near. Soon I am going to destroy u! (she said in a dangerous and cold voice)
UK: Tch tch tch! Let's talk about me later and first let's talk about u. Since it's ur birthday I decided to get u a little gift 😏
Avu- COME. TO.THE. POINT! (She said gritting her teeth)
UK: I kidnapped ur whole family! *evil laugh* U want to see them, wait let me switch this to face time!
(he changed the setting to face time and now Avu could see that all were tied and kept on the ground. All of them had bruises and we're crying!)
Avu: What do u want!! How dare u touch my family!!
UK: Just come to this address and I will tell u!!
(saying that he cut the call)
Call Conversation Ends

Sidneet were very tensed and worried for their family. They both had tears in their eyes. That's when Avu's phone beeped again, it was a message from the same number. It had an address. She quickly called her men and told them to bring all the weapons and gears and meet her at the address she sent them. She was panicking a lot, she knew that she was going to have a panic attack. So she started rubbing her chest trying to calm herself down. Sid saw that she was having a panic attack so he took both of her hands and started rubbing them.
Sid- Shh, Shh baccha. Calm down, they will be fine and look I am right here next to u. And I won't let anything happen to them or u!! (she still wasn't looking at him and instead was looking at her lap) Angel look at me!
He held her chin and made her face him. They both were staring in each other's eyes and we're lost. Sid then suddenly hugged her and rubbed her back 😍

Sid- Calm down! Nothing is going to happen to them, we won't let anything happen to them! Where is my strong girl, where is My Queen who is not afraid of anything or anyone! (Sid noticed that she was calming down, whereas Avu felt butterflies in h...

Sid- Calm down! Nothing is going to happen to them, we won't let anything happen to them! Where is my strong girl, where is My Queen who is not afraid of anything or anyone! (Sid noticed that she was calming down, whereas Avu felt butterflies in her stomach when he called her My Queen) Ok, now let's go and teach that bastard a lesson!
Avu nodded with a small smile and they parted the hug! Then they drove off to the location ARJ had sent them!
They both were worried, scared and tensed yet they decided to stay calm and composed for the other one, so that they can become the other one's strength not weakness! I guess that's what true love is 💕💕💕

.

.

Words: 680+
Sorry for short chapter but I am busy in studying for prelims 😓

✨ IMPORTANT ✨
I have participated in special awards category held by Queensland_26 in her book AWARDS! So if u like my books then go and vote for me under the categories: BEST COVER, BEST WRITER and BEST BLURB! I will really appreciate ur votes :)
Thanks ♡

.

.

.

Goals:
95+ votes on all chapters
60+ comments
When I reach 210+ followers ♡
I won't post until the goals are completed!!!

♥ Also pls go and vote for my books! Just add +1 in front of my username! Will really appreciate it! ♥

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕