♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 66 ♕

Hi guys!! How are u all doing? Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Sid asked khalla for permission to ask Avu for marriage and khalla granted it. Then he went to Avu's room and they had a few moments. And then he left her room leaving behind a blushing Avu!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Avu was still blushing when Jaan, Reem and Vaish came inside. Their smile turned into a smirk when they saw her blushing. They shook her and she finally came out of her trance and saw them standing there, so she quickly turned around to hide her blush!
Reem- What happened Avu? Why did u turn around? (she said in a teasing way)
Avu- ab ab.........um what are u guys doing here? (she asked still not facing them)
Jaan- Why only our jiju can come to meet you? 😏
Avu quickly turned back and asked,
Avu- Jiju!!!?
Jaan- Yeah our jiju......... The one and only Siddharth Nigam!! 😆😉
Avu was just looking at them speechless cause she knew that she was blushing and had no answer. But then she composed herself and said,
Avu- Ok guys, calm down. Its nothing like that!
Vaish- What do u mean by its nothing like that? Obviously its like that! By the way where do u want your wedding to take place, Italy or Udaipur? And what colour lehenga would u like? And what flowers do u want included in the wedding decor? And for honeymoon do u want to go to Maldives or Paris. U know what cancel that question, I know u both want to go to Maldives! Also do u like the name Pari or Ananya better for your baby girl? And if its a boy definitely we will keep Aarav as I love that name ♡ Ok!?

Avu was just standing there dumbfounded, not knowing what to tell to Vaish as she had basically planned her future with Siddharth!
Avu- Wth! Di why have u planned all of this? Me and Sid are just friends!
Reem- Oh since when do friends romance with each other!? 😏
Avu looked at them with wide eyes and to avoid their teasing, she said,
Avu- ab ab........um I have some work, I need to go!
Jaan- Arrey but where!?
Reem- Arrey understand na Jaan!
'Mai chali mai chali, dekho pyaar ki gali. Mujhe roke na koi, mai chali mai chali!' (she sang with a smirk on her face)
Vaish- Probably she is going to go to my devar, right devrani ji!!?
Avu just rolled her eyes blushing hardcore and left. While Jaan, Reem and Vaish burst out laughing 😂
Reem- My bestie is again in love that to with the same person!!
Vaish- I just hope that now they never get separated and stay together forever ♥
Jaan- #sidneetisforever right? 😉
Reem & Vaish- Yep!! 😆😆😆

Meanwhile Avu went to khalla's room and saw khalla sitting on the bed doing something. So she went near her, sat on the bed and kept her head on khalla's lap.
Khalla- What happened baccha?
Avu- I am confused about my feelings (she said making a pout)
Khalla pinched Avu's nose and said,
Khalla- I know what u are confused about!
Avu- Huh! (she said in shock with wide eyes)
Khalla- Yeah, u are here to ask if Sid is right for u or not, right!?
Avu- Umm............ Yeah, actually I don't know what to do about us! 🤨😅
Khalla- Do u love him?
Avu- Yeah more than myself! But for any relationship trust is very important and he didn't trust me 5 years back :(
Khalla- Yes, but forgiveness is also a very important thing for relationships!
Avu- But...............
Khalla- I know u are doubting him, but he is the best person for you. He had protected you from that bullet, stood by you when ARJ and that Vishal was telling ur past to him. Also he is the only to prevent ur panic attacks!!
Avu- I know, he does care for me! But I am still not sure........
Khalla- Ok, but think about it!
Avu just nodded and left to her room.
She reached her room and was literally lost in her memories which were spent with Sid. All the flashbacks coming in her minds.

Flashbacks: