♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 48 ♕

Hi guys!! I really didn't want to update but due to request I am updating :( I am really disappointed as the Views are 400+ yet the Votes are only 75+ and in some 60+ !!!!Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Avu, the gang and her men took khalla to the hospital. Avu snuck out of the hospital after donating blood and writing Bhav a letter. Sid goes to pick up Avu, while Bhav and the Gang befriend each other and start Mission Sidneet!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
With Sid,
He sat in the car and started driving to the location Avu sent Bhav.
Sid's POV
I don't know what has happened to me, I am supposed to distance myself from her but I can't bear the thought of Angel....... I mean Avneet. I know I might still have feelings for her........ Wait, no no no, I have a girlfriend and I like her!
Sm: Just like?
Yeah, what else do u want!
Sm: The last time I checked u LOVED angel!
Yeah, so!?
Sm: You are really dumb!! U love ur
Angel but only like Ashi! Take a hint and break up with Ashi as soon as possible!!
I don't know, maybe ur right I shouldn't play with Ashi's feelings cause I know I can never love her!!
Sm: Good! Now the last thing u have to do is say sorry to Avu and tell her that u love her! And that's it ur life will be sorted!! 😌
Yeah.......... Wait what!?! No, I dont know why u think that I still love Angel!
Sm: Cause u do! And deep down u know that whatever happened was a misunderstanding and it wasn't her fault. Whatever u said was out of anger.
I don't want to talk about it, let me concentrate on driving.......
In around 30 mins Sid reaches the location Avu had texted Bhav. He looks around and sees that it is a very quite place. He then finds a park nearby so he decided to go there and find Avu. He reached there and saw that Avu was drinking alcohol and she had already finished a bottle! He quickly rushed to her and pulled her near him in order to stop her from drinking further.....
Sid- Why did u drink so much!?
Avu- Cause u came so late, I was waiting. Wait a minute, u are not Bhav! (she said in a childish and drunk voice)
Sid- Yeah, its me Siddharth! Let's go now!
Avu- Nope! I ain't coming with u! U are a bandar and idiot. Plus u scolded me and slapped me! (she said in childish voice)
Sid (in mind)- Oh God!! She has turned into a total child, now how will I handle her. She isn't even in her senses!
Avu- Bye bandar I am going!
She was going to leave when Sid went near her and picked her up on his shoulder!

 She isn't even in her senses!Avu- Bye bandar I am going! She was going to leave when Sid went near her and picked her up on his shoulder!