♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 27 ♕

Double Update cause just felt like it, even though the goals aren't completed! 😃😃😃
Hi guys!! How are u all?
Anyways let's start,
Previously: Avu goes missing and the boys and Brian set out to find her. Meanwhile with Avu......
Let's continue.
----------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile with Avu,
She was driving fast with trembling hands, she knew she was going to have another panic attack. She drove to a jungle and reached a beautiful house.

She went near the door and opened it, got in and closed the door

She went near the door and opened it, got in and closed the door. On closing the door, she slid along the door trying to calm herself and trying to stop the panic attack from happening!
Meanwhile with the boys,
They all were driving separately trying to find Avu. They all were connected by Bluetooth.
Sid's POV
Where are u angel!!! I am really scared for u....... Wait I may know how to find u 😶 he connected Brian from his bluetooth and asked him if she was wearing a necklace which has a diamond heart with a crown on top (it was gifted to her by Sid). Brian said yeah! Sid took out his phone and saw her location as the necklace had a tracker in it. He had given it to her incase she is ever in trouble, he can help her.
Flashback to when Avu fought with Ritika, (at night)
Sid's POV
Ritika is more dangerous than Avu thinks, not that I doubt Avu but still I am worried for her cause after all she is my best friend! Ok, now for her safety all I have to do is giver her this necklace and make her wear it. It has a tracker so if she is ever in trouble we can help her. So now let's give it to her!
Sid's POV ends
The Necklace:

 So now let's give it to her! Sid's POV ends The Necklace:

He went towards Avu's room and knocked on the door. Avu opened the door and was surprised to see him there at this time.
Avu- Is everything fine Sid? U here at this time?
Sid- Actually I wanted to give u something
Avu- Ok, come in (still a little confused)
Sid went inside and held both of Avu's hand.