♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 38 ♕

Hi Guys!! I am very disappointed that u guys aren't completing the goals! The views are 300+ but the votes only 50+ or less :( Pls don't be silent readers 😞 Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Avu got to know that her second company will have to work with the nigam companies if she wants to save it. Did also agrees to go to London not knowing that RA industries is owned by Avu. Actually no one knows!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sid sits on his chair and starts thinking something..........
Sid (in mind)- Why did u do that? I loved u........but u didn't deserve that love, u only deserve my hatred! I hate u Avneet Kaur!!!
The day was utilised in packing and other important work. Then they all slept and the next morning they all got ready including Ashi and they left for the airport.
(A/N: The gang including Ashi all live together in a mansion.)
Their Mansion:

They all settled in the airplane and it took off

They all settled in the airplane and it took off. After 12 hours they reached London and went to their hotel. Over there they had booked 5 rooms, all couples in one room except Sid and Ashi as Sid wasn't comfortable in sharing a room with her. Ashi was upset about this but she just let in go. Then Abhi called Sid and Jai to his room as for tomorrow's meeting only they three will be going and the rest will join after the deal is done.
Abhi- We have to make sure they agree as this deal is important to us not them! Don't mess it up guys!
Sid- Yes Dada, we won't! Right Jai!
Jai just nodded as he was having a weird feeling.
They all left and after having dinner they slept. The next morning all three got ready and left for RA Industries while the others were chilling in their rooms sleeping duw to jet lag.

Meanwhile with Avu,
She got up had coffee and went to get ready as she has a meeting on behalf of RA Industries. She got ready and decended th stairs. There she saw Bhavesh standing in the living room ,
Avu- Bhav can't u finalize the contract, I don't want to see him again.
Bhav- Come on Ladyboss u know I can't!
Avu- Fine! (she said coldly)
With that they left to the HQ of RA Industries.

RA Industries HQ,
Sid, Abhi and Jai were waiting in the cabin and at the same time admiring it.

(The cabin👆)Sid- This is probably my dream cabin! Abhi- Yeah butThey were interrupted by the door opening, they saw that a boy near their age entered

(The cabin👆)
Sid- This is probably my dream cabin!
Abhi- Yeah but
They were interrupted by the door opening, they saw that a boy near their age entered.
Boy- Hello Mr. Nigam I am ma'am's PA, she will be here in a moment!
(so the boy was bhavesh)
Sid- Ma'am?
Bhav- The owner of this company
Hearing ma'am Did felt like something good is going to happen!
Again the door opened, and they saw a girl around Sid's age and she was wearing glasses and a mask.

(Imagine her with glasses and a mask) Abhi- Hello ma'am, I am so glad u are giving us this chance :)Avu just nodded as she was busy staring at Sid, she even had tears in her eyes! They all gave the presentation, Avu was mildly impressed as it was ...

Abhi- Hello ma'am, I am so glad u are giving us this chance :)
Avu just nodded as she was busy staring at Sid, she even had tears in her eyes!
They all gave the presentation, Avu was mildly impressed as it was not beneficial for her company but after all deep down she still loves all of them as they were her only family, she doesn't want them to suffer!
Abhi- So what do u say miss?
Avu just nodded and signed the papers for their 2 year contract and left.
Bhav- Congrats Mr. Nigam and Mr. Singh. I will alot ur cabins tomorrow!
They all left but Sidshek were very confused. Meanwhile Avu was crying and thinking about her past :(

.

.

.

.

Why were Sidshek confused?
What is their past, because of which they hate each other?
Stay tuned to find out!
Goals:
60+ votes on all chapters ,
30+ comments &
When I reach 109+ followers ♡

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕