♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 4 ♕

Hi, am back with another update. The goals were almost complete only one vote left in each but guys please comment so I can in know you are liking the story. Thanks for all your support. Do vote and comment if you want the next chapter. I won't post the next chapter until the goals are completed. Anyways lets jump into the story......
Suddenly,
Reem shouted 'Avu!' as she saw her coming out of the principal's office. She started to come towards Reem and the gang.
Avu's POV
As soon as I came out of the principal's office, someone called out my name. I looked in the direction from where the voice came and I saw Reemi standing there with her friends.....i guess? Anyways let me go and talk to her.
Avu's POV ends
She reached there, but Sid was just lost in her. They started introducing themselves,
Reem- So this my childhood BFF Avneet Kaur Na (avneet passes her a glare, reem gulped)... I mean Avneet Kaur. And avneet these are my friends - Abhi bhai, Vaishu Di, Jai, Jaan, Faisu and sid. (she said pointing at them respectively)
Gang (except Re and Sid) - Hi avneet
Abhishek shook Sid, so he came out of his dreamland and said,
Sid- hi avneet
Avu (with a very faint smile)- Hi, u guys can call me Avu, Avni or anything.
Abhinavi- OK, so I'll call u choti and u can call me bhai/di
Fainat and Sidjeet- ok Avu:)
Reem- By the way Muskaan.... (realised what she said).......... Sorry, sorry I meant Avu (interrupted by Avu)
Avu-its fine u can call me Muskaan, it feels good to hear after so long (she said as tears threatened to fall).
Reem didn't say anything and just hugged her remembering how Avneet's parents used to call Avu Muskaan, while other's were confused....
Suddenly Avu gets a call and her face turned serious,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#cliffhanger
Sorry, anyways
Who do you think called Avu?
And why did her facial expressions became serious?
Goals:
Votes-10+
Comments-7+
Followers-10+
Will post the next chapter when the votes are completed.
Till then,
Bye!!!