♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 24 ♕

Double Update!!
Hi guys!! I am posting even though the goals aren't completed as the book as crossed 5k+ reads!
Thanks for this 💕💕💕👇

Double Update!! Hi guys!! I am posting even though the goals aren't completed as the book as crossed 5k+ reads! Thanks for this 💕💕💕👇

Have u seen the above vm, it's so adorable 😍😍😍 Anyways let's start, Previously: Sidneet went on the same bike and we're having a small moment but embarrassed they stopped talking for a while

Previously: Sidneet went on the same bike and we're having a small moment but embarrassed they stopped talking for a while. But then Sid remembered something........
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid- Avu can I ask u something?
Avu- Sure ashu
Sid- when u were coming down in the morning, u looked tensed, why?
Avu- actually it was related to the new students
Sid- u mean Ritika and all?
Avu- yeah!
Sid- why?
Avu- Actually, since it's my college I approve all the students who study in this college after doing a background check. So as too know that none of them are sent by some enemy....... (hesitant to continue)
Sid- Muskaan u can tell me anything, don't worry (he said with a comforting smile)
Avu (takes a deep breath)- I didn't approve their applications, but in the system it's showing that I have approved....
Sid- maybe someone hacked it?
Avu- impossible, I myself am a hacker so I have put many firewalls and safety systems which are impossible to hack into......... I feel like it was someone from inside
Sid- don't worry everything will be fine
Avu (still not satisfied)- hmm.....
They finally reached college, the whole way avu was holding Sid and resting her head on his shoulder. When everyone saw them, the gang was surprised and the boys of college were jealous of Sid while the girls were jealous of Avu. They ignored everyone's stare and went to their gang.
Abhi- what was happening between u two?? 😏
Avu- nothing..... (a little confused as to why he was asking)
Vaish- then why were u holding him?
Sid- cause I was driving fast and I suddenly applied break....to...to.....to save a dog crossing the road. Right Muskaan?
Avu gave him a confused look, Sid gave her a pleading look and signed her to play along.
Avu- ye....yeah that's what had happened
Gang (except sidneet)- Ok (not convinced)
Then the college bell rang indicating the classes are about to start in 15-20 mins.
Gang (except Avu)- let's go!
Avu- u guys go, I'll join u in a while
Reemi- where are u going?
Avu- to have a talk with princi
Abhinavi- why!?
Avu- will tell u guys later
All turn and go except sid,
Sid- is it because of the thing u told me before
Avu- yeah I really need to find out
Sid- I am coming........(before avneet could deny)..........and it's final (in a stern voice)
Avu- Ok, fine!
They both move towards the principal office. Sid was about to knock but I guess he forgot that he is with the queen. Before he could knock, Avu just barged in so sid followed her.
Sid's POV
I was about to knock on the door but how can I forget that angel is in her bossy form. So obviously she barged in without permission and I just followed her. She went and sat while I was just standing. Then she started talking.....
Avu(coldly)- u have something to confess?
Woah she sounds so dangerous in her queen avatar or else she is just like an angel!
Sm: your angel?
Yep!
Sm: what?!
I mean.....umm.....just get lost!
Sm: Ok fine! But I'll come back 😏
Princi- no why will I hid anything from u ma'am? (he said startled and stuttering)
Wow! Our princi is scared of her. Actually who am I kidding the whole world is scared of her name.
Avu- then how did the three new students get admission, I didn't approve them nor even heard of them
Princi- but ma'am I received ur mail to accept them..... Look! (showing his mails)
Avu- ok will talk about this later, I need to go have a talk with someone! DONT.THINK.WE.ARE.DONE.HERE!!
Woah! She is scary, I think I should cool her down.
Sid's POV ends
Sid holds her wrist and drags her out to the hallway.
Avu- why did u bring me out here (she said whining)
Sid(shocked)- I thought u would be mad at me!
Avu- I can be mad at everyone but not you (after saying that she flicked his nose)
Sid gets and idea, and pulls her towards him by her waist..... He can feel her shiver under his touch...... He just smirks and asks,
Sid- And why is that?
Avu- because you are special
Sid- why?
Avu(realises their position and tries to come out)- Ashu leave me, anyone can come
Sid- Ok, I am leaving u now but one day I'll get my answer (now he flicks her nose and leaves her)

 He just smirks and asks, Sid- And why is that? Avu- because you are special Sid- why? Avu(realises their position and tries to come out)- Ashu leave me, anyone can come Sid- Ok, I am leaving u now but one day I'll get my answer (now he flicks her...

Sid- Ok come now let's go
Avu- u go I'll join u in a while, and u can't come with me this time (she said sternly)
Sid- Ok, fine!
Saying that sid left and Avu went toward the locker trying to find Ritika. After a few mins she found Ritika near the gym lockers. She went up to her and started speaking,
Avu- hi, u must be Ritika
(using Rits for Ritika, man for Manjul and Ash for ashi)
Rits- oh I am so popular already that such people know me (trying to taunt her by saying 'such' meaning in a bad way)
Avu- I know I am beautiful and hot but no need of complementing me by giving me so much respect (she replied in a sassy tone)
Rits was just speechless, so Avu continued,
Avu- And the reason I know u is because u hurted someone close to me! And I would have killed u by now but we are in college, so I can't.
Rits- Oh so u are one of my ex boyfriends new girlfriend or what? (saying in an unintrested manner)
Avu- No, I am Sid's best friend and he is special to me. And u have dared to hurt him. I will not spare u now! For now I came here to warn u that don't u dare hurt Sid or anyone from my gang or else you will get a punishment worse than death!! (she said coldly and gritting her teeth)
Before Rits could reply, Avu stormed of and headed towards class. Luckily in the First Class none of her friend were there in her first class. She was glad because they will ask her questions regarding her anger and she doesn't want them to find out yet. But little did she know all this was witnessed by Sm1.

.

.

.

Who is that Sm1?

.

.

.

.

#cliffhanger!

.

.

.

.

So, what do u think is going to happen next?
Excited!?
Stay tuned to find out!
Goals:
Votes- 35 votes
Comments- 15+ comments and complete the previous goals as well (30 votes on all chapters and 15+ comments on Chapter 23)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕