♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 64 ♕

Hi guys!! Thank you for 300 followers!!! ❤ Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: The girls had started planning Sidneet's wedding whereas the boys were shocked that from where the top has escalated too! The boys were saying that the girls are chatterboxes when suddenly!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly,
All the boys (except Sid) screamed in pain because their respective girls had held their ears and twisted it!!
Abhi- Vaishu why are u twisting my ear!! (he said wincing in pain)
Vaish- We are chatterboxes!? (she said in anger)
Jaan- And Faisu u said this first na!!
Faisu- My Jaan please forgive me!!
Abhijeet- Yes girls please forgive us, u are not chatterboxes, u are princesses! ❤
Sid who was just observing all of this burst into laughter looking at their condition! 😂😂😂
The girls finally left the boys ears and joined Sid and started laughing while Faisu, Abhi and Jai were glaring at Sid!
When they finally stopped laughing Abhi said,
Abhi- Chote stop laughing or else I won't leave you!! 😒
Sid- Bhabhi look dada is giving me warning! (he said whining like a kid so that Vaish scolds Abhi)
Vaish- Abhi don't u dare glare and scold my little brother!! 😡
Saying that she hugged Sid and Sid showed his tongue to Abhi, teasing him 😉😜
Jaan- Anyways fight later now we have to make a plan for Sid to propose Avu!!
Sid- But how should I propose her!?
Reem- Let's go home and discuss all this, even khalla is waiting for us!!
All nodded and they left the hospital and drove to the mansion.

Meanwhile with our Queen,
She reached her den along with Bhav and went to the cell where Ashi, Vishal, Manjul and Rits were kept.
When she entered they all shivered in fear as she was glaring them!!
Avu- Manjul since u didn't do much I won't do much to u either! (she said in a sugar coated voice)
She pulled him by his hair and made him stand up. Then she punched him in the face around 3-4 time and then kicked him and he fell down. The rest were scared that what is going to happen to them if Manjul didn't do anything and got this treatment! 😱
Avu- Now who is next!? (she said smirking dangerously, looking at Avu Bhav too smirked along with Brian who were just standing there enjoying the show) Oh right!! Miss. Ritika! U dare to cheat and break my Sid's heart!! (she said shouting the last part)
Ritika shivered whereas Bhav and Brian smirked listening to my Side and even recorded it to show to Sid! Avu then pulled Ritika's hair and made her stand up, then she just slapped her multiple times and at last kicked her and she too fell next to Manjul.
Avu- And now last but not least, we have the brother-sister duo! (she said looking at Vishal and Ashi who were looking very scared)
She told Brian and Bhav to grab them and take them to the torture room!
They did as she said and took them to the torture room. She just followed them there. Brian and Bhav cuffed both of their hands and hanged them from the ceiling using chains. Avu took out a knife and started playing with it!
Avu- I am going to torture u both so much that u both will beg for death! (she said dangerously sending shivers down their spines, but had a playful expression on her face)

 Avu took out a knife and started playing with it! Avu- I am going to torture u both so much that u both will beg for death! (she said dangerously sending shivers down their spines, but had a playful expression on her face)

Then she went up to Ashi and started tracing her face with the knife, and Ashi was very scared.
Avu- HOW DARE U KILL VIBHA MAA!! (she shouted while making cuts on her arms and legs! Ashi started screaming in pain!!)
Then Avu went up to Vishal and did the same thing, then she took salt and hot water and put it on the cuts which made it burn very bad. At this point both of them were screaming in pain and pleading to leave them. So she left them hanging from the ceiling.

Bhav and Brian were confused as she never left anyone this easy!!
Bhav- How come u left them so easily?
Brian- Yeah Queen, u never left anyone this easily!
Avu- Cause everytime before this all the people I torchered and killed were probably devils but they aren't, they were just influenced by a devil!! So their punishment is that they will be hanging in the torture room forever!!
Both of them nodded and Bhav remembered he had to send the video to Sid and gang in which Avu said 'My Sid'. So he sent it to Abhi and Sid.
Avu- Ok our work here is done so let's go as everyone must be waiting for us!
Bhav- Everyone or your Sid!? 😏
Avu- What do u mean!? (she said trying to hide her blush)
Brian- Nothing just that u are trying to hide ur feelings from ur brothers!!
Avu- ab ab.........um lets leave (saying that she rushed out whereas Bhav and Brian started laughing 😂😂😂)

Meanwhile with Sid & gang,
They all were sitting in the hall discussing something when Sidshek recieved a message..........

.

.

.

How do u think will Sid react to the message?

How was the chapter?

Goals:
130+ votes (including on chapter 62 & 63)
85+ comments

There are a lot of silent readers, the views are around 500 but still the goals are not completed :(
Pls don't be silent readers

Anyways, I updated because I reached 300 followers!!! So thanks so much ❤❤❤

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕