♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 28 ♕

Completed 45 followers so posting the chapter! 🤩
Hi guys! Have u seen the above vm, its very cute! Anyways let's start,
Previously: Sid found Avu in her house in the jungle through the necklace. She was having a panic attack and he helped her calm down!
Let's continue.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sid- U wanna tell me what happened? (he said in a concerned voice)
Avu- Hmm (still sobbing a little)
Sid- Ok, come let's go and sit on the couch and then u can tell.
Avu just nodded. She tried to get up but still she was still trembling a little. So, Sid picked her in his arms and took her to the couch 😍

(Something like this 👆)Did put her down on the couch and sat beside her

Did put her down on the couch and sat beside her. She was looking hesitant but Sid took her hand and squeezed it a little, assuring her that he is there for her.
Avu- Ok, so besides Vishal, I also had another friend in college her name was Prisha. She and I had become more than friends, she was like my elder sister. So she had even warned me that she doesn't get good vibes from Vishal but I said don't worry he's just a friend. The day he proposed Prisha saved from him killing me by continuously beating me!! Soon after that I had started self defense training and the mafia stuff. But it had only been 1-2 months since I started training so I was not that good. I had turned 18 after that 1-2 months of training. On my birthday Prisha told me let's go to the club as its been too long since we hung out and I said sure. But inside me I knew we should stay home as I did not get good vibes 😭 We went to the club and Prisha started drinking but I didn't! We were dancing and Prisha was a little drunk. I went towards the washroom after informing Prisha. When I went there someone pulled me and threw me in an empty room, came inside and locked the door. He came near me and tied my hand and legs with a rope. I was hitting him in between but as I said I wasn't that strong at that time. When he was tieing my hands, I saw his face, it was Vishal!................ After tieing my hands and legs, he started hitting me with a belt harshly. After 20-25 mins of hitting me with a belt he stopped, while I just lay there lifeless 😭😭😭 After that he started to come near me I tried to move but I couldn't! He came near me and removed my dress, then once again he started hitting me with a belt!!!! He again came near me and was going to rape me but that when the door opened and Prisha came in with a worried look. When she saw what Vishal was doing, she pushed him off me and came to me. But Vishal was fast he started hitting her and then............ (she started sobbing loudly, Sid hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her down! They parted the hug, and Sid nodded signalling her to continue. She takes a deep breath and continues.)....he...he raped her infront of me and I.... I couldn't do anything as I couldn't even get up! I somehow freed myself from the ropes wore my clothes and then ran towards them and pushed Vishal. Prisha told me to run away but I didn't...... I couldn't leave my bestie/sister like figure there alone. In those years she had become my elder sister who was my partner in crime and also used to scold me, she had become like my parents who loves me unconditionally and shows me the right path. She had become my everything 💕💕 while we were hugging Vishal poured kerosene in the whole room and said goodbye 😈, and then he lighted the matchstick and threw it on the floor and left! Then something that I dread till today happened she gave me her kasam and said that I should leave as she was still tied with chains 😭 So I ran, I could her her scream. The whole club was evacuated and then next day they found her body, all burnt! Then me and khalla did all the rituals and buried her! That day I lost everything, I couldn't protect her. I am the worst friend and the worst sister. (she literally broke down, sid was just speechless. All he could do was hug her, so that's what he did)