♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 33 ♕

Hi guys! So don't kill me for this chapter, it's going to be heartbreaking :( So let's start,
Previously: Avu came with backup and started to fight with all the men. Soon they defeated the enemies and all came out from hiding. Brian went to get Sid. They all were talking but one of the enemy man was hiding and he shoot the gun pointed towards Avu. But before the bullets (2) could hit Avu..........................
Let's continue.
----------------------------------------------------------
Before the 2 bullets could hit Avu, khalla came in between and the bullets went in her back. Avu heard khalla scream,
(A/N: Avu sometimes calls khalla ammi)
Avu- Ammi, ammi keep ur eyes open, I am calling Brian!
She looks in the direction where the bullets came from and shot in that direction. The man immediately got hit. She then called Brian with shaky hands.
Call Conversation
Avu- Brian bring my car to the front gate now!! (she said crying)
Brian- But...
Avu- I said now!!! (shouting)
Call Conversation Ends
Outside,
Sid- What happened, I heard her shouting!?
Brian- I don't know! Plus ma'am was crying very much!
Sid- Ok I'll go and check on angel while u do whatever she asked u to do!
Brian- Ok
With that Brian left, and Sid went inside. Bit what he saw broke his heart. He saw his angel on the sitting ground crying loudly while khalla's head was on her lap. And Avu was talking to khalla.
Avu- Ammi, ammi keep ur eyes open see I am here with u, I won't let anything happen to u! (she said sobbing)
Sid looked at the gang and all were silently crying, no one knew what to do. After 1 minute Brian came rushing in and handed the car keys to Avu.
Avu- Brian help me take ammi to the car!
Sid- Me and Brian will bring khalla to the car u go and start it.
Avu just nodded and left, while Brian and Sid carried khalla to the car. They later her on the back seat with her head on his lap. Brian sat on the passenger seat. As soon as they settled down Avu started the car and drove it in full speed. Meanwhile the other hopped onto their bike in pairs and followed them. Avu was driving really fast and reached the hospital within 10 mins. Brian and Sid carried khalla while Avu was rushing in the hospital. She went to the receptionist (RP).
Avu- Call the doctor now!
RP- Do u have an appointment?
Avu- ARE U KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW. MY AMMI HAS BEEN SHOT TWICE, CALL THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW OR IT WILL BE YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH!!
Hearing her shout a doctor came while the receptionist was scared a lot!!
Doctor- What happened!?
Avu- Doctor my ammi has been shot please save her (she said literally pleading him)
Doctor nodded and told them to follow him to the OT, Brian and Sid made khalla lie on the bed of the OT.
Then the doctor sent them out, the others had also arrived till now. The operation had started. The whole time Avu was having tears in her eyes and was walking around so that she doesn't break down. She was very tensed.

Sid went near her and kept a hand on her shoulder and pressed it

Sid- Don't worry everything will be fine.
Saying that he hugged her, she also hugged him back.