♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 59 ♕

Hi guys!! Do go and check out the awards started by me 👆 We need participants as well as judges!!
Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: When Sidneet heard a loud sound from inside the warehouse, they quickly rushed in. There they found ARJ. Then ARJ called four more people, they too were wearing masks!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Four people wearing masks entered the room. Then all except one took of their masks. Sid was shocked to see them, whereas Avu was normal like she knew that they are going to be here!!
Sid- Ritika, Manjul and Ashi!! (He said stammering, and shocked)
ARJ- Oh! I see lover boy is shocked! Now it's time for the fourth one to take off his mask right my dear Queen? I know u love looking at his face especially after what happened 4 years back! Right? 😏
Sid was confused what he was talking about, so he looked at Avu who was standing there emotionless but had a few tears in her eyes! He was shocked to see her in this state so he went near her and and held her hand.

ARJ- Oh, lover boy is supporting her. Do u even know about what happened!?
Sid- I may not know, but I am there to support her. She is my friend and I am always gonna stand by her! (he said although instead of friend he wanted to say love but he knew it's not the right time!)
ARJ- Oh okay, anyways u are gonna find out everything today! VJ take off your mask!
The fourth person took off his mask and when Sid saw him, he blood boiled and he was angry. Whereas Avu was also angry but at the same time very tensed. Because she was remembering that night!! Sid was still holding her hand and now was very worried looking at her state!

Sid- Vishal Jethwa!? (of course he knew as he had once seen his picture in the target list of Avu)
ARJ- Oh so u know him! Now let's start the story shall we (he said dramatically) I am sure you don't remember this but years back when u all were kids ur dad, that Faisu's dad and obviously Queen's dad were very good friends. They both knew that Queen's dad is the Mafia King who does good for all, and obviously they supported him like good friends.

(A/N: I will use SD for Sid's dad; FD for Faisu's dad and Aman for Avu's dad)
Sid was shocked but Avneet as always knew this too.
ARJ- Like always I was his rival, back in the old days they used to call me the devil, but Aman reduced my power so much that I had go underground and silent for some years. But it started to go out of hand as all of them (referring to SD, FD and Aman) had started a family life while I am sitting here, trapped! I got so angry that I killed SD and FD first 😈 (hearing that both Sid's and Avu's blood boiled) Then I killed Aman and his lovely wife! (hearing that Avu clenched her fists) At last I was going to kill their daughter but I couldn't because I remembered my daughter and son's faces!
Sid- Daughter and Son?!?
ARJ- Oh let me introduce myself properly! Myself Aditya Rai Jethwa, then my son Vishal Jethwa and finally my daughter Ashi Singh Jethwa!! And obviously their friends Ritika and Manjul 😈😈😈

Sid was totally shocked and taken aback by what he just heard. He couldn't just believe what he heard. How his and Avu's past are related. How ARJ is related to Ashi and Vishal!
ARJ- Looks like lover boy is shocked but as expected the Queen isn't. Anyways like I was saying that I was about to kill her but I couldn't so I left her thinking that what can she do!! But no!! Obviously she is Aman's daughter so she had to become Queen and come in my way. Now let's tell u how I planned all this and what was my plan............

.

.

.

Words: 700+

Short chapter because the goals weren't completed!
I am very disappointed :(

IMPORTANT :
I have started an Awards Book so do go and check it out!
We need Participants as well as Judges!
So if u don't write books u can still judge them.
U can even be a participant as well as a judge (but for a genre in which u aren't participating)
All the rules are given in the book so go and check it out :)
______________________________________
Also guys, I won 1st place in the Mafia genre of the Awards held by Secretwriter2010!

 U can even be a participant as well as a judge (but for a genre in which u aren't participating) All the rules are given in the book so go and check it out :)______________________________________Also guys, I won 1st place in the Mafia genre of t...

❤❤❤❤❤❤
______________________________________

Goals:
Votes: 130+ votes
Comments: 65+ comments

Pls don't be silent readers :(

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕