♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 53 ♕

Hi guys!! Did u check my interview with @ShraddhaSidneet, if not then go and check it out!!! Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Sid was very guilty as he didn't trust Avu! Avu too was crying telling khalla how she felt! Sid promised to himself that he will never let Avu go away from him ♥
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Next Morning,
Avu woke up at 5 in the morning because her back was aching as she slept by the door. She decided to go to the gym, but when she opened the door she saw that Sid was sleeping leaning towards the wall. Her heart had melted seeing him sleeping there. So she went into one of the rooms and grabbed a pillow and blanket and went back to Sid.
She made him lay down properly after putting the pillow under his head. Then she covered him with a blanket. After that she left to gym.

With Avu,
She went to the gym and started working out every memory of her past was playing in front of her eyes and she started punching the punching bag vigorously!! Her knuckles had started bleeding. She was continuously punching when suddenly someone came in between and held both of her fists. She turned around and saw it was........

With Sid,
He woke up when he heard Abhi calling him. When he opened his eyes he saw the whole gang (including Bhav) standing there. All were smirking at him while he was confused 🤨 Then he noticed his surroundings and remembered that yesterday he slept outside khalla's room itself! But then he realized that at night he didn't have a pillow and blanket, means someone gave it to him!
Sid- Guys stop smirking I will tell u everything later but for now tell me who gave me the blanket and pillow?
All looked at each other and then Faisu said,
Faisu- We thought u took it yourself as when we came here, you were already having the pillow and blanket, and were sleeping comfortably!
Sid- But I didn't take it!
Bhav (smirking)- Means someone gave it to u, but we didn't. So who is left!? 😏
Abhi- Hmm........ Oh ya, maybe his angel gave it to him!
Sid- She is in the room and the door hasn't opened yet so it's not possible!
Jaan- Let's check!
Then all quietly opened the door and peeped in! But they only saw khalla sleeping and Avu was nowhere to be seen. So they quietly went out and closed the door.
Sid- Where is she!?
Jaan- Maybe in her room 🤷‍♀
Bhav- But that makes one thing very clear! (all gave him the 'what' look) That Avu was the one who gave u the blanket and the pillow! So now tell us why were u sleeping here when u have ur own room!?
Sid- Woh......... Actually after I talked to u guys I went to check on angel. When I reached khalla's room, I saw her talking to khalla. She was crying her heart out and........... (he then told everyone whatever he heard)
All of them had tears in their eyes 😥
Sid- But the way Bhav, do u know where Avu might be!?
Bhav- She may be in the gym! If u want I can go and check?
Sid- No! I want to go! If I can?
Bhav just nodded and Sid left........
Abhi- When can we start our plan!?
Bhav- Tonight, and don't worry I will tell khalla to keep Avu distracted while we prepare everything!
Reem- Do u think Muskaan will forgive us? (she asked hopefully)
Bhav- Yep!!
With that all went towards their respective rooms to get changed so that they can go for breakfast.

Back to Sid,
He entered the gym and saw his angel was punching the punching bag vigorously, he just smiled and nodded. But then he noticed that her knuckles had started bleeding. So he quickly went near her and grabbed both of her fists.
She was startled at first but then she saw Sid, he was looking very angry!😡
He then left her fists and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him!

 She was startled at first but then she saw Sid, he was looking very angry!😡He then left her fists and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him!

She was shocked at his actions but didn't show it much. She looked in his eyes and saw that he was very angry and only anger with a little bit of love was visible in his eyes! He too was looking in her eyes but they were just hollow with no emotions. But then he remembered that he is extremely mad at her for hurting herself!
Sid- Are u mad!! Why were u punching so hard!? See even ur knuckles are bleeding! I know u feel upset but that doesn't mean u harm yourself!! Think about the people who care about u 😡😡
Avu then realized their position and quickly pushed him and started shouting back,
Avu- What are u doing here!? And who are u to stop me!! And u are saying people care about me, let me tell u no one cares!!!
Sid- How can u say that Avu? We all love u and care about u! Khalla, Bhav, the gang and.............and me!! We all care about u! And I am sorry for what happened, I really am!
Avu- Siddharth do u think that 'sorry' makes up for the 5 years I was suffering, I was vulnerable!! Nope! It doesn't, if u cared about me, if u lo..........loved me then u would have trusted me but u didn't even listen to me, no one did. (she said crying and then she fell on her knees)
He just went near her and hugged her but she didn't hug him back. He too had tears in his eyes!

She then just pushed him, got up and left

She then just pushed him, got up and left. She went to her room and changed and then directly went to khalla with breakfast.
Meanwhile the others including Sid gathered in the living room and started discussing something...........

.

.

.

Words- 1000+

What do u think they were discussing?
How was the chapter!?
Goals:
95+ votes
50+ comments
I am getting votes but plz also comment so that I know if u are liking the book or not :)

.

And if u haven't seen my segment with ShraddhaSidneet then go and check it out ♡

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕