♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 55 ♕

Double Update!!
Hi guys!! So I am giving another update as I won't be able to give regular updates from tomorrow and I already had this chapter in drafts so I am updating :) Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: The gang went shopping for Avu's birthday and sorry surprise. Then they got everything ready while Avu was talking to khalla. Then they sent Bhav to convince Avu to get ready at 12 and come down by giving some excuse. So Bhav went to Avu and called her for talking.
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bhav and Avu were standing in the hallway outside khalla's room.
Avu- What did u want to talk about Bhav!?
Bhav- Woh.........woh actually we need to go somewhere at 12 for a mission and u need to change into this! (he said handing her a box) and also put on these accessories (he said handing her another box)
Avu- How come I don't know about this mission? And why do I have to dress up? 🤨
Bhav- Woh......um actually this was last minute, it's related to ARJ. And u have to dress up in order to blend in! Now don't ask questions, it's already 11:20 u need to come down by 12! Ok?
Avu just nodded and went to her room to change. Then Bhav went downstairs and showed a thumbs up to the gang and they got into position and switch off the lights! They were excited and anxious at the same time. Khalla too had joined them as she knew about this plan :)

Meanwhile with Avu,
She went to her room with the boxes and started opening the boxes. She saw a beautiful two piece gown and a pair of earrings! She quickly changed and then started doing her hair. She made a half bun and then curled her hair. After that she put on a little makeup and earrings.
Her Look:

She then headed down the stairs, but as she was going down she saw it was pitch black

She then headed down the stairs, but as she was going down she saw it was pitch black. For a minute her heart stopped beating as she was scared for her family ♡
But then suddenly some light turned on and showed a beautiful table with some gifts and a lot of photos hanging from the ceiling with the help of balloons!!

 For a minute her heart stopped beating as she was scared for her family ♡But then suddenly some light turned on and showed a beautiful table with some gifts and a lot of photos hanging from the ceiling with the help of balloons!!