♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 16 ♕

ManishGupta533 thanks for the shout out!! ❤
Hi guys! 😃
Previously: Avu was telling her past to the gang.
Let's continue.
-------------------------------------------------
Avu- I found him as a nice person and we soon became best friends. At least that's what I thought, after a few months he proposed me. But I said no......when I said no, he dragged me and started beating me a lot and this continued for days (hearing this Sid's blood boiled, he wanted to go and kill that Vishal). I then stopped going to school, khalla noticed my behavior and asked me if I was fine or not. Then I just broke down and told her everything, each and everything I felt. Cause at the end of the day she was just like a mother to me, not a care taker. After that khalla told me to stand up for myself, and from then I started practicing martial arts, boxing and also do the mafia I started practicing sword fighting and gun shooting. After a few weeks when I met Vishal he again was about to hit me but I blocked him and instead fought him, which I won. After that day I never saw Vishal again. Till the time I turned 18, as in a year back, I became Queen and only did good because I don't want anyone to go through what I went through. And also my companies became number 1, and that's why I was called Ladyboss. But no one knows what I look like. Anyways a year back I got to know that the person who murdered my parents was in Mumbai, so I shifted here once I turned 19. Now I just want to find him and take my revenge. And the reason I have this mansion here, is because my father owned the college where we go, and now I own it. So we already had a property here. And I just told my people to build this mansion within a year. So, that's my past. (by this time tears were flowing through her eyes)
Sid couldn't control himself and he hugged her, she too hugged him back not seeing who hugged her. Both felt butterflies in their stomach and felt peace.
(something like this 👇)

Sidneet were hugging, when the group fake coughed indicating them to leave each other

Avu saw who she was hugging and she immediately left him, but she missed the warmth of him.
Before the group could say something, Avu remembered something and said,
Avu- by the way there is also something left which is related to bhai, sid and faisu
Faisu- what did we do? Please don't kill us!
Avu- u didn't do anything and why will I kill u?
Umm I needed to say something else (she said hesitating)
Abhi- say choti
Sid- yeah avu, u can tell us anything (he said side hugging her) (Avu smiled and said,)
Avu- the person who murdered my parents goes by the name ARJ in the underworld. He also killed several people for different reasons........ (hesitant, that's when sid squeezed her shoulder reassuring her)....he is also the one who killed ur father, they did not die in an accident it was all planned.
As soon as sid heard this he left her and tried to process what he just heard. Sidshek and faisu had tears on their eyes. Avu went and hugged all three of them.
Avu- Don't worry, I will take revenge for everyone who was harmed by that asshole ARJ.
Sidshek and faisu- thanks (with a small smile)
Jaan- I think we have had enough talks for the day, we should go and sleep.
Avu- I'll show u your rooms.
And that's how the day went. They all went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

Should I continue?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ok, let's continue

.

.

.

.

After around 2 weeks they all had become really close. Fainat had become official and now there were two couples in the group. Jaireem too realized they love each other but we're scared to confess. Sidneet had become the best of friends, they were like inseparables. Avu considered the gang as her family and insisted them to move in with her till the time college was going on as her mansion was 10 mins away from college. Avu had also started smiling and laughing a little. It was a Monday morning when they were called to the auditorium..............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#cliffhanger
Why do u think all students were called to the auditorium?
Stay tuned to find out!
Goals:
Votes- 15+ votes
Comments- 7 comments
1+ new followers

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕