♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 61 ♕

Hi guys!! Who else is excited for Avneet's new song! Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Sidneet got to know all of ARJ's plan and then he told them that he will kill all of them here together. But then Avu said that she is The Queen, she has obviously come prepared! She then whistled and many of her men entered the room; And then her men and ARJ's men started to fight. Avu took khalla and the gang to the side before they could get hurt! Suddenly,.......
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly,
Some of ARJ's men came there and grabbed khalla's arm and took her at gunpoint! Avu quickly kicked the gun in such a way that khalla doesn't get hurt and then she frees khalla and shoots the man. She then quickly makes them stand safely in a corner along with some of her men to protect them. She then begins to fight Ashi and Rits and manages to take them down by making them unconscious using chloroform. Then she moved towards ARJ and started fighting him. She was fighting him when she felt someone back hug her. She felt disgusted and understood that it was Vishal. As soon as he touched her, 'that night's pictures' flooded in her mind! She was lost when ARJ took the opportunity and shot a bullet towards her!

Sid was looking at all of this and his blood boiled looking at someone else touching his angel. Then he saw ARJ shooting her taking advantage of her situation. So without thinking he jumped in front of her and got shot, after all he had promised to himself that he won't let anyone touch her from now on!! When Avu heard the gunshot she closed her eyes tight but when she didn't feel anything she opened her eyes and saw Sid in front of her and then she realized that he took the bullet for her! She quickly freed herself from Vishal and took Sid in her lap as he was laying on the floor. Her anger was at peak right now 😡 She took out her gun and shot ARJ killing him on the spot while here men made Vishal and Manjul unconscious using chloroform. Finally the fight had ended, Avu won! But Sid was shot!!
Avu- Why did u come in between duffer! (she said as tears started to come out of her eyes)
Sid- I had promised myself that from now on I will protect u! And I am really sorry Avu for not trusting u, and for not being there when u needed us! (his voice was filled with pain) And angel I..... I...really
Avu- Shh........ Don't speak!

By now all came there and were shocked to see Sid shot! Avu saw them and said,
Avu- Thank God u guys came, dada and Bhav help Sid to the car, as I can't!
They nodded but were confused why Avu hadn't taken him till now!? And why she said 'she can't' !? Nevertheless they took Sid to Avu's car in which Avu was already sitting. She told them to come with the body guards to xyz hospital. Saying that she quickly drove off!! Within 10 mins she reached the hospital and called some nurses to get him! They all quickly rushed inside when the receptionist (R) stopped them from going towards the doctor!
R- Ma'am do u have an appointment!? Pls wait and fill the forms!
Avu- Are u out of your mind!? My duffer is shot and u are asking for appointment!? GET. THE. DAMN. DOCTOR. NOW!!
The receptionist got scared and just nodded. She brought the doctor and he took Sid to the emergency room.

Everyone was very scared and had tears in their eyes. But all of them knew that if either one of them cried than the others would also start to cry. And they didn't want Avu to feel guilty as she already was feeling very guilty. They all were sitting outside the OT except Avu, she was just walking here and there and she was silently crying. She was walking so that no one could notice her tears. It was already dinner time, so she sent everyone to the hospital canteen. They all asked her to join them but she denied. They knew it was useless to force her as she is very stubborn! They all went and started having dinner whereas Avu was waiting for the doctor come out. She was just sitting there when a few nurses rushed out of the OT. She went to them and asked,
Avu- What happened!? (she asked in a panicked voice seeing them worried)
Nurse- Actually ur friend has lost a lot of blood and his blood group is O- and the blood bank don't have that blood right now!! So we are trying to see if anyone is willing to donate blood!
Avu- U guys look after him and I will arrange the blood.
They nodded and left. As soon as they left she dialed Brian's number.

Call Conversation
Avu- Hello Brian! Don't ask any questions right now, just bring O- blood to xyz hospital within 10 mins!
Brian- But.......
Avu- I don't want to hear it! I said 10 mins! Ok?
Brian- Ok ma'am!
Call Conversation Ends
As soon as she cut the call Brian called the other men of Avu telling them to arrange O- blood. Then they all started to find it and finally within 10 mins Brian came to the hospital with the blood. He quickly rushed to the OT and handed the blood to the nurses. Then he went and sat besides Avu.
Avu- Thanks Brian :)
Brian- It's my duty ma'am! But how did all this happen!?
Avu then tells him what happened and how he got shot and all! When she finished the doctor came out of the OT and Brian and Avu rushed to him and started showering him with questions!
Doctor-_______________________________
____________________________________________________________________________

.

.

.

What do u think the doctor said?
How was the chapter?
Goals:
130+ votes,
80+ comments &
When I reach 285+ followers ♡

Also I will post the next chapter as soon as the goals are completed as I have already finished the book in my drafts so will publish as soon as the goals are completed :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕