♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 18 ♕

Sorry for late update :( Thanks for loving the story! 💕💕
Anyways let's start,
Previously: Sid got upset on seeing Ritika and left from there. On Sid's behavior Avu got worried for him. Sidshek talk and then go back to the group....
Let's continue.
--------------------------------------------------
Sidshek arrived near the group!
Avu- are u ok ashu? 😧
Sid goes and side hugs her, and says,
Sid- I am fine Muskaan 😌
Vaish- but what happened?
Jaan- yeah what happened?
Abhi- let's just go home and we'll tell you...
Vaish- but the security guards won't let us out
Reem- Di I think you are forgetting that ur choti owns this college, she can do whatever she wants...
Avu- yeah I'll just go tell princi to tell the guards to let us out (she said with a smile)
Saying that Avu left.............
Reem- it feels so good to see her smile and laugh after so many years, even if it is small, and it's all because of u guys... Thanks so much!!
Abhi- arey! What thanks now we are her family, so we are not accepting ur thanks. And anyways all the boys of the gang are like her brother so it's are duty to make her smile. Right sid 😉🤭😜
Sid- ye... Wait what!?! I am not angel's brother.... I am only her best friend not her brother! U all be if u want but not me (he kept on ranting but was stopped by sounds of laughter, he looked around and saw his gang laughing.)
Sid (confused)- why are u guys laughing?
Jaan- the....the...look on ur face.....haha.... It's.....priceless....haha (she said in between her laughter)
Jai- and may I know why she can't be ur sister?
Sid- because she is my best friend
Jaanreem- even we are ur bestfriends but u treat us like ur sisters!
Sid- she is just my best friend (in mind: and angel) nothing else! End of discussion.
Meanwhile with Avu,
Avu went in princi's office and started speaking,
Avu- tell the guards at the gate to let me and my friends go out (she said in a cold voice, which sent shivers down princi's spine)
Princi- but what about... (he was cut by Avu)
Avu- I said tell them now (she said in a dangerous voice)
Princi- yes Queen! (he said as he was too scared) I have informed them to let u guys out.
Avu- good!
Saying that she left and went towards the gang.

.

.

.

.

.

Next chapter Sid's past is gonna be revealed!
Will post it in few hours!
Excited?

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕