♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 63 ♕

Hi guys!! Happy Holi to everyone!! Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: The doctor stitched Avu's wound and left some medicines with Sid. Sid fed the medicines to Avu and they both were talking. They both were lost in each other when suddenly!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly,
The entire gang barged in and saw that sidneet are lost in each other, they looked at each other and smirked!
Gang- Khalla, u here!!
As soon as Avu and Sid heard that they distanced themselves from each other and closed their eyes and started to say,
Sidneet- Ammi/Khalla its not what u are thinking? We were just talking, nothing else! Don't listen to these idiots (pointing in the direction of the gang), they are saying anything! (they kept on ranting but we're cut off by sounds of laughter)
So, they finally opened their eyes and saw khalla wasn't there it was just their gang teasing them! They both looked at each other embarrassed, both of them were unknowingly blushing while the others were still laughing their heads off 😂😂😂😂

Finally after a few mins they calmed themselves down. But they again looked at each other and burst out laughing. This time Avu and Sid too joined them! After a few they stopped laughing and Bhav said,
Bhav- Waise, what were u two doing?
Avu- We were just talking!
Sid- Yep, just talking!!
Faisu- So what kind of friend talk like this (he said showing them a picture in his phone)

 This time Avu and Sid too joined them! After a few they stopped laughing and Bhav said, Bhav- Waise, what were u two doing? Avu- We were just talking! Sid- Yep, just talking!! Faisu- So what kind of friend talk like this (he said showing them a p...

Sid- ab ab........um something went in her eyes so I was just helping her! (he said chuckling nervously) Right Avu!?
Avu- Huh! Uh, yeah something went in my eyes so he was just helping me!
Abhi- Sure, we will believe that 😏
Avu- Anyways u all here?
Jaan- Yeah actually doctor said that u both are discharged and can go home. But need to rest at least for a week or so!!
Jai- And that means a week! Ok?
Sid just nodded whereas Avu was thinking something!
Bhav- Avu, we got them! ARJ is finished, ur revenge is finished and now u just have to take care of that Ashi, Vishal, Ritika and Manjul!!
Avu nodded and had tears in her eyes, but those were not sad tears, they were happy tears cause she finally finished her revenge from the person behind her parents death. As soon as they saw tears in her eyes all hugged her tightly!! 🤗
Avu- Guys I am not sad, I am really happy :)
Jai- By the way what will you do with Ritsman, Vishal and Ashi? 🤨
Reem- Yeah even I was wondering that!
Avu- Nothing, just keep them imprisoned for life. I don't want to free them, as they are trained under ARJ!! But I also don't want to take their life as only ARJ had killed people whereas they only helped him. And I don't like to kill people without a reason!

Sid smiled hearing that even after what they did with her she is leaving them, but then he remembered what Vishal and Ashi did and his blood boiled 😡😡😡
Sid- What do u mean without a reason! U have many reasons to punish that Vishal and Ashi!! Ashi killed my mom and that bastard, Vishal, he rap......... (he stopped remembering her panic attack and just went to her and hugged her)

Sid- I am sorry I didn't mean to mention that, but they deserved to be punished!! Especially Vishal and Ashi, they did a lot of things wrong!! Avu parted the hug and smirked, Avu- Who said they both won't be punished! (she said in a sassy tone) Si...

Avu parted the hug and smirked,
Avu- Who said they both won't be punished! (she said in a sassy tone)
Sid held her hand and pulled her towards him and said,
Sid- That's like my angel!! 😏
They both were again interrupted by the gangs fake coughs and quickly left each other!!
Abhi- If u two are done with ur romance, can we go? 😏
Avu- We.....we weren't romancing, we are just best friends!!
Vaishreem- Sure, "JUST BESTFRIENDS" 😏 (they said mimicking Avneet)
They both blushed very hard!!!
Bhav- Oho! The Queen is blushing today!
Avu- Guys stop it!! Let's go and anyways I have unfinished business with Vishal and Ashi! You guys go home I will come after that :)
Sid- NO!!
Everyone looked at him like he was an alien.
Sid- I mean the doctor said na she should rest, so its not safe for her to go alone!
Bhav- Who said anything about going alone, I am going with her!
With that Bhav held Avu's hand and took her outside with him. Did made a grumpy face as he wanted to go with her. Then the door opened and Bhav came in and told Sid,
Bhav- Don't worry Sid I will take care of your love 😉
Sid- ab....ab.....um
Bhav- No need to say anything, but we all know that u both still love each other. Anyways I should go before ur angel becomes a devil and kills me!
All chuckled and Bhav left.

Abhi- Sid, Bhav is right we know u love choti so confess your love!
Vaish- He is right Sid, anyways u guys have wasted 5 years apart, I think u should directly propose her for marriage!!
Reem- Yeah do u are right, I should start looking for venues (she said squealing in excitement)
Jaan- And I should start looking for dresses she can wear!! Also I'll find matching flowers and decorations for all the functions!!
Vaish- Yeah, and then we can wear matching bridesmaids dresses. OMG this is going to be fun!
Meanwhile the boys (in whisper voice),
Abhi- Chote before they plan ur wedding and everything stop them!!
Sid- How!?
Faisu- Just say ok!
Sid- To what!?
Jai- To propose Avu!!
Sid- But.........
Abhi- Why not don't u love her?
Sid- I do but what if she doesn't and she rejects me?
Jai- If she didn't love u na she would never talk to u after what happened!
Sid- Ok
Faisu- Now just say it in front of the girls before they even start planning ur kid!! 😂
Abhijeet- Agreed! The girls are just chatterboxes!!
Suddenly,

.

.

.

What do u think happened?

How was the chapter?

Goals:
130+ votes (on previous chapter as well)
80+ comments

♥ Also can u help me reach 300 followers? (only 5 more to go) ♥

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕