♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 54 ♕

Hi guys!! Thanks for 170+ followers, thanks for all ur support!! Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: The gang teased Sid as he was sleeping outside of khalla's room because he was waiting for Avu to come out. He went to find her in the gym when he stopped her from hurting herself! She cried and he hugged her but she didn't hug him back. She went to khalla's room with breakfast while the others were in the living room discussing something!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the living room,
They all sat on the sofas and started their discussion,
Sid- I don't know what to do! (he groaned in frustration)
Abhi- She didn't even talk to u!?
Sid- Yeah, except the part where she shouted at me for not trusting her and how she was all alone in these 5 years! (he said that in guilty voice and a tear escaped his eyes)
Bhav- I know my Avu...... (he was cut off by Sid)
Sid- My Avu!!
Bhav- Yeah, why!? 😏 (he asked innocently while smirking)
Sid- Means u and Avu love each other? (he said in whisper voice trying not to show he was sad)
With that all burst out laughing seeing his reaction 😂😂😂
Sid- Why are u all laughing!? 🙄 (he asked getting annoyed)
Jaan- ur......ur face.......its worth watching!! 😂😂😂
Faisu- Yep u look so funny! (he said in between his laughs)
Sid- Means!? 🤨 (he asked getting confused as to why they all are laughing)
Bhav- Means that me and Avu love each other (listening to that Sid's face fell)........................... (after a dramatic pause) but as brother and sister. She is like my little sister! 😃
After that all of them started laughing again whereas Sid was very embarrassed and was scratching the back of his neck.
Sid- I am sorry bro, I thought u both loved each other as u called her my Avu!
Bhav- It's fine bro! But anyways I was saying, I know Avu at the end of the day Avu loves u all more than anyone in the world. She will forgive u, she is just upset! So don't worry and we will proceed with the plan tonight!
Abhi- But how are u so sure that choti will not remember her own birthday?
Vaish- Yeah exactly! Who forgets their own birthday?
Bhav- Unfortunately Avu! Because who has forgot to live her life then how will she remember her birthday!!
Hearing that everyone's face fell, but Jaireem and Bhav decided to cheer everyone up :)
Jai- Anyways time to get decorating!!!
Reem- Yep! We have so much things to buy like cake, sorry gifts, birthday gifts, dresses, heels and much more!
Sid- Then I guess we should start! (he said slightly chuckling at Reem's excitement) 😄
Abhi- Yeah let's go to a nearby bank to withdraw money as its better if we shop in cash it will be more quicker than credit card payment!
All nodded but Bhav interrupted them,
Bhav- Nope! U can't pay for it take the cash from me because of Avu gets to know that u payed for all the expenses even though u are facing loss, she will kill me!! 😱
All started laughing looking at Bhav's face whereas he gave an annoyed expression 😒
Faisu- But then what is the point? We will be using her money for her own surprise!
Bhav- I said u can take money from me, I too have a small business which I manage which is not for Avu to I'll give u the money! And no arguments! Ok?
All nodded and Bhav went to get the cash. He gathered all the cash in an envelope and gave it to Vaish. All looked at him confused?
Bhav- She is the most responsible and reliable person amongst u guys! By the way no offense!
Vaish chuckled whereas everyone else passes an annoying expression to Bhav 😒
After that Bhav sent them all to the mall with a few bodyguards because if he didn't, he knew Avu wouldn't leave him! Yikes!
They all entered the mall and bought everything that they could find related to birthdays and sorry gifts. They bought a dress and heels for Avu. They were about to leave when they saw that Sid wasn't with them,
Abhi- Guys where is Sid!?
Jaan- We don't know bhai, a while ago he was with us only!
Reem- Yeah but where did he go!?
Sid- Here!!
Faisu- Where were u!?
Sid- Woh......woh I had gone to buy a small gift for angel from my side (he said while blushing)
All smirked looking at him 😏
He just ignored and said,
Sid- I think we should leave, if we need to get ready on time!
Jai- We are leaving u this time but we will get our answer soon! 😏
After that all of them left for the mansion and showed everything to Bhav. Then they started decorating after having lunch, luckily for them Avu and khalla ate the lunch in their room. Khalla was doing a good job of keeping her busy! 😏
After they finished with the decoration they sent Bhav to give the dress and stuff to Avu for getting ready and also to come up with an excuse to tell Avu why she has to come down at 12 all dressed up.

Meanwhile with Avu and Khalla,
They both were sitting in comfortable silence with Avu's head on khalla's lap and khalla was caressing her hair.
Khalla- What happened today? U haven't left my side since morning, u want to share something with me?
Avu nodded and started speaking,
Avu- Ammi should I forgive them? I mean it was a misunderstanding, and I shouted at all of them even though they were talking calmly and lovingly with me!
Khalla- See humans make mistake, and we should forgive them if they try to mend their mistakes! So my child u should forgive them, after all I know how much u love them and what they mean to u!...................especially Sid!
Avu- Yep........ Wait what!? No no no khalla there is nothing between me and Sid now and there never can be, he deserves better 😓
Khalla- What do u mean by that?🤨
Avu- ab.......ab khalla it's already 11 at night, I think we should sleep!
Khalla- But............ (she was cut off by the door opening)
They both turned around and saw it was Bhav.
Avu- What are u doing here!?
Bhav- Actually can u come with me I need to talk to u!?
Avu nodded and they went outside the room.

.

.

.

What does Bhav want to talk about?
How will Avu react seeing the surprise!?
How was the chapter?

Want a double update?? Then comment down!! If I get a lot of comment I will give a double update 😄😄😄

♥ Help me reach 180 followers! ♥

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕