♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 35 ♕

Hi guys!! Did u check out my new book? 👆 So anyways let's start,
Previously: Avneet and Siddharth spent some moments together. They found out Ritika and Manjul left the college! Ashi became their friend. Avu was suspicious about all of this.
Let's continue.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sid- Now I think we should go to our class!
Avu- U guys go I'll come (she said with a small smile)
Sid- But........
Avu- Don't worry I'll be fine, I have some important work to finish related to ammi (she said with a sad smile)
Sid understood that she is talking about the people who killed khalla, so he just nodded with a proud smile! As he was happy that she is getting back to normal :)

Meanwhile in a dark room,
Sm1- Are u sure she will be able to handle that?
Sm2- I am damn sure!! Anyways its good that u two came or we won't be able to carry on our plan to destroy the ladyboss or should I say Queen! 😈
Sm3- She is here but still is in coma, where should we keep her?
Sm3 asks as he brings Sm4 with him.
Sm5- Just keep her in the basement, but make sure Sm4 stays safe!

With Avu,
She goes to her headquarters of AKN industries after changing her outfit and wearing her mask so that no one recognizes her!
Her Outfit:

(Imagine her with a mask) Avu enters the building and as soon as she enters the entire building goes silent as it was really unexpected for her to show up in the HQ in India as she rarely visited here

Avu enters the building and as soon as she enters the entire building goes silent as it was really unexpected for her to show up in the HQ in India as she rarely visited here.
Her HQ of AKN Industries:

She was really angry as she got to know that one of the employees leaked some information about the company to AR group of companies (4th biggest company in the world), plus that company belongs to ARJ her biggest rival in the underworld, who took...

She was really angry as she got to know that one of the employees leaked some information about the company to AR group of companies (4th biggest company in the world), plus that company belongs to ARJ her biggest rival in the underworld, who took her ammi away!
She directly went to her cabin signalled her men to drag the employee to the car! They followed her orders and then they all including Avu drove to her den!
She then took him to the torture room and tied him to a chair. Before she could say anything or do anything, he was already crying :( She was confused that how could a man working for ARJ cry already before she does any harm? She decided to ask him, which she was surprised at cause she was never soft. But she knows that all her softness is because of Sid, her support system, her smile, her happiness and her everything. She knew that she has fallen for him but decided not to tell him so that his life is not in danger ♡♡♡
Avu- Why are u crying? (coldly)
Employee- Ma'am that man had kidnapped my mom and forced me to leak some personal information of the company, so I had no option. I didn't mean to, please leave me. I just did it for my mom, I really love her. And I swear on her that I didn't do this on my own will.
Avu knew that he is telling the truth as she asked some of her men to investigate about him and his mom. So she let him go...............
Avu- Ok, u are free to go and u can keep the job! But if next time something like this happens come directly to my PA before leaking information, u can go! (coldly)
With that the employee left while all the men were shocked as she was never this nice to anyone who was against her or did wrong!
She was just very frustrated and didn't know what to do and how to get to ARJ!!

Back to the dark room,
Sm1- She has started executing the plan, within a week or so everything will be over for the queen!! 😈😈
Sm2- I knew she will be able to do it!

With Avu,
She decided to go back as she needed to relax and also solve the mystery about Ritsman and Ashi! She was on her way when she saw something that really hurt her........

.

.

.

.

What do u think she saw?
A storm is on its way in sidneet's life! 😈
Stay tuned to find out!
Goals:
55+ votes &
When I reach 84+ followers ♡

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕