Bughead- 7 Years

(This is for all us bughead shippers who's heart are broken. How we would all like it to have went. In this Jughead is not a drunk he is a successful writer and Betty and Jughead both went to Yale-G❤️) 

Betty's POV  (this is all in her POV)
Juggie and I were back in Riverdale. It has been 7 years. He was a published writer and I worked with the FBI. Toni had called us, wanting us to come back to Riverdale to help with this new mystery. Hiram lodge was playing Riverdale like it was Monopoly and we needed to step in. We were staying at the 5 seasons because my mum moved to New York and our house went up for sale, and naturally, Hiram Lodge bought it. I sigh and turn around to look at Jughead who was fixing his hair. I smile.
B: "you ready juggie?" I ask him smiling. He nods.
J: "ready as I'll ever be." He said holding his hand out for me. I giggle and take his hand, closing the door behind us. I smile and rub my thumb over jugs hand. He was seeing his dad and sister for the first time in 7 tomorrow and even they are his family I could tell he was nervous. I smile.
B: "you'll be okay." I say sending him a soft smile. He nods.
J: "I hope so." He says sighing. He gently squeezes my hand three times telling me he loves me. I smile and do the same to his, kissing his cheek. He sighs.
J: "I'm more nervous to see my dad and sister than I am my old high school friends." He said chuckling. I smile.
B: "I'm an old high school friend." I say my eye brows raised. He frowns.
J: "you are but you weren't calling me an 'old high school friend' last night baby." He says winking. I smack his chest and roll my eyes.
J: "you weren't calling me an 'old high school friend' when you did yes either." He says pointing to the ring that sat perfectly on my finger. I smile. Jughead had proposed to me about a month ago. I sigh.
B: "fair point." I say sighing. He nods and kisses my head. I sigh.
B: "I can't believe we are actually getting married. Never in a million years did I think I'd go from chasing after Archie to marring my best friend." I say shocked. Jughead scoffs.
J: "please don't mention that! You'll make me puke!" He says disgusted. I giggle.
B: "imagine if Archie is still hung up on me?" I ask him smiling. He rolls his eyes.
J: "please! That was 5 years ago! If a beating wasn't enough I didn't know what is." He says sighing. I nod.
B: "you beat the cr*p out of him!" I say honestly. He nods.
J: "yah well you must have found it hot because after you..." He says but I cut him off.
B: "don't finish that sentence!" I say placing my finger on his lips. He smirks.
J: "you did though!" He says in his defence. I nod.
B: "watching you all sweaty and angry beating my ex-best friend ? Of course I did!" I say smirking. He chuckles. We chat until we get to pops were we are meeting Archie, Toni, Cheryl, Fangs and Kevin. We were the first ones there so we slip into a booth and of course Jughead orders a meal whilst I wait for everyone else. I smile as Jug wraps his arm around my shoulder. He smiles.
J: "I missed this place, the burgers and the milkshakes but mostly the memories. No matter how many mysteries we had or where we were we always come here, in this exact booth. We've probably sat like this too." He says smiling. I nod.
B: "yah." I say sighing. We sit for a while, me steeling a couple of his fresh fires. He dips it in his milkshake and holds it up to my mouth. I frown.
J: "try it!" He says smiling. I scrunch up my nose before taking the fresh fri. He smiles.
J: "what do you think?" He asks me. I nod.
B: "that's really good!" I say whilst chewing. He nods and dips another french fri before feeding it to me. Just as I take a bite we hear a laugh causing us both to look up. It was Cheryl and Toni. The only two we have stayed in contact with. They smile.
C: "hey love birds!" She says sitting across from us. I smile.
B: "hey guys! Where's Ruby?" I ask them referring to their adopted daughter Ruby. Shes 3. Toni sighs.
T: "she's with Sweetpea." She says sigh. Jughead laughs.
J: "sweetpea is babysitting?" He asks shocked. I smack his shoulder. Cheryl laughs.
C: "no hobo is right! I don't trust him either! I give him an hour and he'll be here with our baby!" She says laughing. I smile. We catch up until Fangs and Kevin come in with Ruby in their arms. Cheryl frowns.
C: "why have you got our daughter?" She asks protectively. Fangs laughs and passes her to Cheryl.
F: "pea couldn't control her." He says laughing. Jug and I move up and they squeeze in beside us. When Ruby sees Jug she smiles. They are best friends. She loves him.
R: "jug!" She says reaching her arms out for him. We all smile and jug takes her form Cheryl. She cuddles into him and plays his hair. I smile. We all catch up until the pops Bell rings and walks in Archie. Jughead clears his throat.
J: "a*whole coming our way." He whispers to me. I smile to him.
B: "don't clench your fists." I whisper to him unclenching his hand. He nods. He smiles.
A: "hey guys!" He says happily. I nod my head to him, juggie ignores him and the rest say hello. He pulls a chair over beside us and sits at the end of the table. I squeeze Jughead hand and I feel him relax a little. Whilst I chat with Toni and Cheryl, Fangs and Keven talks to Archie. Leaving well, Jughead to Ruby. I don't think he cares though, they were in there own little world. He was amazing with kids. He didn't think he was but everyone agrees. I can't wait to have our own kids. We've already talked about it. We want 4 of them. I wanted a small family but Jughead wanted a big one. I wanted 2 kids he wanted 6 so we compromised and agreed on 4, unless there is any surprises after our 4th child. He taps my thigh grabbing my attention.
J: "you okay a baby?" He asked me softly. I nod.
B: "yah I'm great." I say happily. He nods.
J: "you were just staring off into space." He says chuckling. I nod and smiles. He keeps his hand on my thigh. I smile and kiss his cheek. Kevin sighs.
K: "so, bughead, when are your babies coming?" He asks us smirking. I sigh and Jughead rolls his eyes.
J: "we aren't even married yet, let's get that out of the way before we start thinking about children." He says smiling. I nod.
B: "I agree, wedding than babies." I say sighing. He sighs.
K: "yah, well just because you aren't married doesn't mean you can't have kids. Look at those two." He says pointing to Cheryl and Toni. I laugh.
B: "Kev they are married! And we just went in the right place at the minute for a baby." I say smiling. Fangs sighs.
F: "I understand you might not be but Mr Jones clearly is." He says nodding to Jughead who was lost in a conversation with Ruby. Toni sighs.
T: "I think if Jughead was to take her she wouldn't miss us" she says sighing. Everyone agrees. I smile and Jughead looks up confused, feeling all the eyes on him.
J: "what?" He asks confused. Everyone just keeps staring at him.
J: "do I have something on my face?" He asks worried. I shack my head.
B: "no, your fine." I say bushing the fallen curl out of his eyes. He nods and sighs.
J: "Archie, since no one wants to start a conversation with you go ask pop for my order please?" He asks him smirking. Ruby taps his chest.
J: "and a strawberry milkshake for the kid." He says smirking. Archie rolls his eyes and gets up to order the food. I look at Jughead. He just shrugs and Ruby sits up in his lap.
R: "don't be mad auntie, he couldn't have called him worse." She says shrugging. We all look at Toni and Cheryl as that shrug and laugh. I giggle and kiss Ruby's head. She giggles and plays with the salt packets that were scattered across the table. I smile. Archie comes back over with Jughead a food and sets it across form him, his hands brushing against mine. Jug clears his throat getting Archies attention.
J: "do you want another concussion?" He asks Archie smiling. Archie shacks his head. Jughead nods.
J: "that's what I thought." He mumbles stuffing a fri in his mouth. Everyone looks between us.
C: "another concussion? I'm intrigued! Go on hobo!" She says smiling. Toni slings her arm across Cheryl's shoulder and kisses her cheek. It was a table full of couples and the there was Archie. I sigh.
B: "Archie tried to make a move on me and Jughead beat him up." I say sighing. Jughead grips my thigh tighter.
J: "I love you but they want details." He says smiling. I point to Ruby. He shrugs.
J: "her mums are Serpent queens, she's Serpent princess. Won't be her first time hearing it." He says shrugging. The girls nod.
T: "she's walked in on many late night romances. She's tuff stuff." She says smiling. I nod. Jughead sigh.
J: "so, we were out in a bar with some of our friends from Yale when carrot top come over with his preppy friends. He was very drunk but still. He grabs Betty, my girlfriend, and kisses her so in natural serpent tradition I protected my own. I beat the sh*t out of him. Like literally." He says chuckling. Fangs reaches over and high fives him. Toni sighs.
T: "good job but what did you come out with?" She asks him. He just shrugs.
J: "just bruised knuckles. Apart from that not a thing. Carrot top was in hospital for a night or two isn't that right?" He asks him. Archie nods.
A: "sure as hell is! Your lucky I didn't press charges." He says annoyed. Jughead just shrugs.
J: "I wouldn't have cared." He say shrugging. Everyone but Archie bursts out into laughter at his remark. Archie leaves the dinner annoyed. Cheryl smiles.
C: "how about we go to the Topaz residence and have a better catch up than here, how about a sleepover?" She asked. Kevin sighs.
K: "Cheryl weren't 17 anymore but I'm so in!" He says happily. Everyone else agrees and the night ends up with us all drunk and passed out on sofas and beds. But that's what reunions are all about right? It had been 7 Years it was needed. The day after our hangovers were bad but duty calls do Jughead and I were up and out for breakfast with his dad and sister. Their reunion was the cutest, you couldn't even imagine it. FP cried, which really happens and same goes for JB. They hugged loads of times, I lost count 5 minutes in. Everyone was smiling, uncontrollably but it had been 7 Years so it was long overdue. 

(This so really random but I needed something to do with Bughead so this is what I got. Thanks for reading! Leave any requests-G❤️)