Daddies Girl

(Sophia=2 years old Cole=28 years old Lili=26 years old)

Lili's POV
I woke up to my beautiful daughter laughing and squirming around on our bed being tickled by the love of my life. Sophia is a daddies girl and has been from the day she was born. So I sort of third wheel. Sophia burst out in laugher
C: "shh baby you can't wake up mommy." he said laughing at their daughters cuteness.
S: "sowee dada." she whispered to her dad.
L: "I'm awake guys it's okay!" she laughed rolling over to face her cute little family.
S: "Mommy," She laughed "help me, dada's tickling me!"
L: "Good Morning beautiful girl" she then kissed her head.
C: "Morning honey" he smiled down to his beautiful wife.
L: "Morning handsome" she reached up to kiss him but was interrupted by little hands on their cheeks
S: "no that ewwwwww!" they all laughed and cuddled up together in one big group hug.
C: " right princesses I'm getting up to make breakfast what do you want this morning?" He questioned getting out of bed
S+L: "Waffles!" They both shout excited to have a nice family stay in Sunday.
C: "okie dokie." He laughed at the girls lying on the big bed
10 Minuted Later
Lili's POV
I was lying in bed with Sophia whilst Cole was making breakfast. Sophia had started to dose off when she started to cry out for Cole
S: "Daddy dada!" She cried in her light sleep. I rubbed her back and tried to wake her up but she just cried for Cole.
L: "COLE!!!" I yelled to him downstairs. He come sprinting up stairs in a flash.
C: "Lil baby what wrong!?" He asked as he enter their bedroom to see their little girl calling for him and shacking.
L: "she just nodded for into a light sleep and the started to call for you and now she's shacking!" She explains on the verge of tears. Cole runs to his baby girl and scopes her up hoping to help her.
C:  "Princess wake up Soph please!!" He cried as he shacked their 2 year old baby
S: "Daddy" she whispers as she slowly wakes up
C: "hey princes it's okay you're safe it's okay." He speakers softly pulling her into his bare chest. She burst out in tears and clings to his chest.
L: "Oh my god baby girl." She cries putting her hand on her daughters back.
S: "Mama Dada, i"m scared." She cried whilst being rocked in her fathers arms.
C: "Princess what happened?Why are you scared? Did you have a bad dream?"
He asked with a calm and genital voice.
S: "They took you away dada they took you and i never got my daddy back!!!" She cried into the crook of his neck.
C: "oh my princess nobody took me and nobody will okay? I'm right here okay?" She nodded here head and slowly stopped crying but still clinging to her dad. Meanwhile Lili was sitting beside Cole crying at the state of here beautiful daughter.
C: "Lili come here honey." He whispered to his distraught wife. She slowly crawled over to Cole's side and laid her head in the free part of his chest
L: "That was really scary. Seeing here lying there calling for you and shacking." She said between sobs into his shoulder.
C: "I know it was sweets but she's okay, she's safe and asleep. There is not a thing now to be afraid of." She nodded in his shoulder and stroked the sleeping beauties head.
3rd person's POV
The rest of the day Sophia stayed by her fathers side and never let him leave her. She slept in Lili and Cole's bed that night and stayed on Cole's chest the whole time. They were all cuddled up in bed, Sophia on Cole's chest and Lili snuggled into his side.
C: " today was a weird day." He whispered into lili's hair before kissing it.
L: "it really was." She whispered back leaning up to kiss him.
L: "She really is a Daddies girl isn't she.?" She said planting a kiss on her daughters back.
C: "she is she definitely is but i love it. Just like i love you." He said leaning down to kiss her again
L: "i love you too." She whispered kissing him one last time "goodnight my love." She mumbled before drifting into a long deep sleep.
C: "goodnight princesses." He said before leaving a kiss on both of their heads.