To Make A Life Better Part 2

The next day
Lili's POV
I woke up with no Cole beside me so I looked I at my phone and it was 8 am. I got up and walked into the living room to see Blake, Cole and Brooklyn all sitting outside on the balcony. Brooklyn was sitting on Cole's knee and Blake was sitting with his head on Cole's shoulder. I quietly laughed and snapped a picture of the cute scene. The kitchen was clean but there was two cups sitting out. I smile to myself and walk out to them. When they notice me they all smile. I smile back and sit down beside Blake.
L: "good morning!" I say happily. Blake moves into my lap and hugs me.
B: "good morning mommy!" He says hugging me. I hug him back and laugh.
Br: "good morning momma." Brooklyn says quietly. I smile towards her and Cole looks at me smiling.
C: "good morning babe." He says leaning over to kiss me. I obviously kiss back. When we pulled away I looked at Brooklyn. She was sitting staring at the view from the balcony. I looked at Cole confused. He smiles and moths 'I'll  tell you later.'  He said winking. I nod and smile.
L: "have you ate?" I ask curiously.
C: "the kids have but I waited so you don't have to eat alone. I have had a coffee though so." He says shrugging. I nod and laugh.
L: "what did you kiddos have for breakfast?" I ask brushing Blake's curls out of his face. He looks at me.
B: "daddy made us waffles and bacon with orange juice. It was so yummy!" He says happily. I smile widely as Cole ruffles his hair.
L: "right well I'm going to make us some breakfast! Do you two want to go get dressed?" I ask them standing up. They both nod and get up. Cole gets up also once Brooklyn is off his lap. We all walked into the house and went our separate ways. The kids ran to their rooms and Cole and I went to the kitchen. When we were alone we started to talk.
L: "what's up with Brooklyn today? She was quiet." I say making toast. Cole sighs.
C: "last night when you were asleep I heard a sniffle from Brooklyn's room. I went in to check on her and she was sitting at the end of her bed looking out the window crying. I went over to her and she told me she was happy. Happy because she had a home and was loved. She then fell asleep clutching my hoodie so she slept with us last night." He said shrugging. I nodded.
L: "ahh so she is taking everything In? And I bet you just loved her sleeping with you." I ask raising my eye brows, he laughs.
C: "yah i did." He says honestly. I was about to say something but was interrupted by Blake shouting.
B: "daddy can you come help me please?!" He shouts sighing. Cole grins.
C: "that feels weird to here. Coming bud!" He says walking away. I laugh and carry on making breakfast.
Cole's POV
I walk into Blake's room to see him sitting on his bed pouting. I laugh,
C: "hey buddy." I say sitting beside him. He huffs.
B: "I have so many clothes I don't know what to wear!" He says laughing. I nod.
C: "well it's warm outside today so pick your favourite shirt and then we will pick a pair of shorts that match." I say opening his shirt drawer. He nods and picks his shirt. We then pick his pants. This is his outfit:

When he was dressed I helped him wash his face and brush his teeth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When he was dressed I helped him wash his face and brush his teeth. I styled his hair and quickly took a photo of him. When we were walking past Brooklyn's room we heard a huff. When we walked in she gasped.
Br: "you look so handsome Blake!" She said going to hug him. He hugged back but didn't completely hug back. She looked at him confused.
B: "I can't mess up my hair!" He said casually. Brook and I both burst out into laughter.
Br: "I can't pick an outfit!" She says throwing her hands up in the air. I laugh.
C: "well as I said to your brother. It's warm so either pick your favourite shirt then we can pick matching shorts or pick a dress?" I say rubbing her back. She nods. We finally after 10 minutes decide on this:

Sprousehart one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें