The trio 😂

It's early morning and the sun started spreading it's rays over the Earth. A man of 27 is walking to and fro and his eyes are fixed on the main door of the house.

" Machaannn..Success uh !" His friend Rakshan said and came inside..

" Superrrruuuu da machan..." He said and hugged him.

" Ama..Enga pona Ava??? Aalaye kaanom. " Rakshan asked about their friend Manimegalai.

" Valakam pola Dan.. Bedsheet ah thalai varaikum iluthu pothi thoongitu iruka ." He said and both of them went inside her room.

There as he said she is sleeping by covering the bedsheet not only to her but for her pillow too...

" Ivala...Inga avan avan kalangathale poi evlo risk eduthutu vandurukan.. Ivaluku thookatha paaru. " Rakshan said gritting his teeth.

" Cool Machan...Ipo Enna iva thoonga koodadhu avlodhana?" He asked and Rakshan nodded.

He took the water bottle and removed the blanket from her face. He poured it on her face and she jerked from the bed..

She rubbed her eyes fastly and glared the duo who broke out into laughter...

" Dei valandhakettavane..Yen da .." she asked her friend Ashwin.

" Eeeeeeee...Chumadan.." both Ashwin and Rakshan showed their teeth.

" Seri..Enaku pasikudhu..Thambi Valandhakettavane poi akka ku oru cup coffee kondu vaa po..Aprm thambi Rakshan uh nee Enna panra akka ku poi sudu thani vekara po.." she ordered and both stood in the same position glaring her.

' konjo over ah Dan poitamo?' she thought and said " Seri seri..Akka paavam la pleachh.."

" Iniku enna naal? " Ashwin asked her.

She took her phone and by seeing the date she got up from the bed immediately.

" Hey..Iniku andha Palaya building la irundhu panam( money) Bag ah edukanu...8 maniku mela police checking aarambiruvaanga..Enna panlam?? Madhiyanam Vera andha building owner vandiruvare ." She started blabbering.

" Chill are iru machan..Naan bags edhuthutu  vanduten.." Rakshan said to her.

" Superrrruuuu da..Paravala unga renduperukum konjo mavadhu brain Vela seiyudhu.." She said and Rakshan threw the pillow at her.

" Dei..Valikudhu da ." She said and Aahwin said " Vidu machan..Bags enga.."

" Car la Dan da iruku.." Rakshan replied. Three of them went in and took the three bags that contained money.

They kept the bags in store room and covered it with a old cloth and put some things above it.

Ashwin went to prepare coffee. Rakshan went to wash the car and Mani went to pack her things for work.

Ashwin came with the coffee and the trip had coffee together. After that Ashwin and Rakshan went to prepare food for them while Mani ironed their shirts.. After preparing food all got ready for their respective works .

Ashwin is working as a Physics professor, Rakshan is working in an IT company while Mani is a makeup artist. She is popular for it and mostly do makeup for heroines.

They had breakfast and packed their lunch. Ashwin and Rakshan went on their respective bikes and Mani went on her scooty .

" Anni ..En ID card enga??" Sivaangi asked her sister in law .

"Dressing table Kita paaru sivu.." she replied and checked herself in front of mirror. She felt someone's hands on her waist. Seeing his reflection she smiled.