Enadhuyire 😘😍

Idhu Namma Ashaangi love story...Konjo places la CWC touch kuduka try pannirken... Mokkaiya irundha manichu..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sivaangi is very happy as well as Nervous today as it's the first day of her college life..

"Anne ...Naan ready ." She said and came out of her room..

" Lunch um ready.." Surya gave her the lunch box and she smiled at him..

" Sikiram sapdu papa..Naan poi ready aagitu varen.." He said and went inside his room..

Sivaangi packed everything in her bag and noticed the climate is rainy..She went outside and checked whether there are any clothes.. After confirming it she came inside and started folding the clothes that's on the sofa..

Surya who came out asked her " Unna sapda dhana sonne.."

" Neeyum vaa ne serndhu sapdalam.." she said and he smiled at her..

" Nee edhuku papa idhellam panra.. Naane pannirpen la.." he said..

" Nee edhuku ne ivlo kastapadra?? Sikirama oru Anni ya pathu kalyanam paniko.." she said laughing and he glared her..

" Time achu la..Vaa naan unna drop pannitu poren.." he said and she pout..

After having breakfast he started his bike and he sat behind him..They reached the college in few minutes and after dropping her he went to his office..

She entered the college nervously even though Sam is studying there he isn't at her class na..So she is little afraid but she covered it up and went inside..

She's prepared herself mentally to face tantrums..But little she knows that her protector won't let anything happen to her...

She don't know where is her class so she's looking here and there. Seeing her a group of  boys called her..She went near them and one of them asked..

" What's your name?"

" Sivaangi na.." she said smiling..

" Enna ma kalaikariya?" One of them asked..

" Purila ." She said..

" Enna voice idhu kiya kiya nu..Un real voice la pesu ." Another boy commented on her voice..

She's having tears in her eyes but she controlled them And said " Idhan en voice..."

" Dei iva pesunale ipdi iruke..Idhula paadna epdi irukumo?" They said and laughed..Even though she's hurt she being a positive bomb smiled and said " Super ah paaduven na..Venuna kekreengla?"

" Venam ma..Kadhu Erkanave seriya kekla idhula nee ennada na eeyatha kaichu oothara nu solra.." one of them said and the remaining laughed while she's controlling hard to control her tears..

At that time she saw a shadow standing behind her and saw the fear in the boys faces..

" Sir..." Saying so they got up from their places..

" Ask sorry.." he said in a strict tone..

" Illanga sir..Adhu..." One of them dragged..