Machan meeting Maapilai 😂

They went to their senior officer s office. They went inside the cabin and saluted him.

" Idhuku onu korachal illa..Naan solra edhayavadhu seiyareengla?? Ella unga istathuku panna naan edhuku Inga higher official nu iruken.." he said angrily.

" Ennamo Naanga Dan iruka sonnamadhiri..Pudiklana rajnama pannitu pona naanglavadhu nimadhiya irupom la " Ryan murmured but he heard it.

Surya and Shreya are trying their best to suppress their laughter.

" Shut up..Ryan..I'm damn serious.." he said and the trio remained quite.

" Case file kudunga sir..." Surya said and he forwarded a file. Seeing it Surya is shocked.

" Enna sir idhu??. Murder case nu dhane sonninga?? Idhu enamo robbery case nu iruku?" He asked confused.

" Edhuku..Murder case kuduthu Shreya Amma ta naan vaangi kattava ?  un wife nee late ah pona Enna Dana da thituva ? Ungaluku Enna? Adhumattum illama idhu konjo confidential da..Idhu black money so official complaint illa so paathu handle pannunga.." he said and they nodded.

" Aprm sir....." Ryan tried to say something but seeing Surya glaring him he kept quiet.

" Sollu Ryan..Surya avana edhuku muraikara? Nee sollu pa.." Krish said.

" Sir vena..Unga nalladhuku solren.." Surya and Shreya said at the same time.But he didn't hear it and asked Ryan to say.

" Adhu onnuilla sir..Neenga love marriage dhana? " Krish nodded.

" Naanum Romba naal ah Oru ponnuku route vidare onnum nadakla edhavadhu idea thaanglen.." he said and Krish glared him..

" Deiiiiiiiii..." He yelled and Ryan showed his teeth.

" Sir..Enaku andha BLACK MONEY VIP ah visarika permission kudunga.." Surya said and Krish denied...

" Sir okay nu Mattum sollunga sir Naanga pathukarom.." Shreya said.

" Apo order la sign yaarta vaanguvinga?" He asked and immediately Ryan replied " Adhaan naan irrukane..Naan potu kudutare ."

" Ennamo panni tholainga .Ipo dayavu senju Inga irundhu ponga da.." he said and they three saluted before leaving.

" Solradhu onu kekaradhila salute Mattum adichiravendiadhu.." he murmured and continued his work...

Sivaangi studied as Ashwin informed her about the test. She also informed her friends that she heard that there is a test. She rocked it and thought for thanking Ashwin .

She crossed the classroom and saw Ashwin sitting alone immersed in a book.

" Excuse me sir.." Hearing that voice Ashwin s lips curved. He knows it's HER.

" Come in .." he said and lifted his head . She smiled at him and he smiled back.

" Thank you so much..Iniku Neenga Mattum sollalana Kandipa padichirukamaten.." she thanked him and he smiled seeing her.

" Haha Paravala.. Epovume ipdiye vandhu lam sollitu irukamaten.." he said and she pout.

Ashwin s mind voice be like " Aiyoo..ivlo cute ah irukale ... Ashwineyy..Cha Enna naanum apdiye koopdaren.."

" Ashwineyy Enna achu?? Dreamworld ku poitinga"she asked and he smiled sheepishly.

" Okay..And naan ungakita onnu sollanum.." she said twisting her duppata..

" Sollu ma.." he said and look at her...

" Oru comedy..." She said and he nodded..His eyes are fixed on the book and he said " sollu ma." as she's silent..